Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top ten defensive midle school players.
I want to see you post.
austin blanton of hazard imo is the best middle school defensive player
Bobby Meade-South Floyd Middle School LineBacker
Ben Staggs of Pikeville is one of the most athletic young lineman ive ever seen. He would make tackles on plays that went away from his side.
i think brian risner from hwms needs some credit for his 30+ sacks.
30 sacks, well thats awesome enough...i play in highschool and i got 2 sacks but they were awesome considering im a fresh playin in varsity
Joseph Jamerson- Adams Middle School
joseph jamerson defenitly
magoffin county had one of the nicest looking defensive teams ive seen in the middle school level they had some real good talent just to name a few....risner,helton,owens,and benton
Virgie middle school!
justin vangoodi (sorry if spelled wrong) of johnson.
lol its justin bangudi an he was a really exciting nosegaurd to watch play
SFMS's middle linebacker Bobby Meade had over 30 tackles in one game and had about ten forced fumbles and 16 sacks this year
hasnt anyone watched number 17 from magoffin play he is one great player he had alot of sacks im thinking 28 or 32 lol that is awesome!
Inez has a tough D
Inez Middle School's MLB Channing Smith (#45). He is probabley one of the best football players in the confrence.
bobby meade from sf
gish Wrote:Joseph Jamerson- Adams Middle School

:Thumbs:
Only Got to see 3 PIke county teams this past season but from the ones I saw Virgie"s secondary was tough, very tough..Against a team that would and could pound at them if not for the secondary they had they coulda been beaten..Phelps had a good linebacker was flying all over the place and Belfry"s 6th grade team had some awsome hard hitters....Watched Grundy and Virgie play Grundy had some kids that would deCleat ya...#61 64 60 stick in my mind and I think it was either # 4 or 5....They didnt hit they mauled ya...Johnson Co. had some thumpers too as well as Adams...Id like to be able to make up a all star team outta the kids I saw this past year....Nuthin for nuthin,Im guilty at taking a jab at Newsome from time to time(probally because of the thumpins ive took from him over the years)but he has had some best athletes that have passed through these mountains and he done what ya supposed to do when ya got them...He won...Hats off to Virgie..