Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calloray Howard
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:Lets Get Ready To Rummmmmmmmble.from The Looks Of That Powerful And Quick Right Hand Jab She Might Compete With Ali's Daughter On The Pro Circuit.and With Charming Personality The Big Advertisers Are Looking For She Should Be Able To Land Some Endorsement Contracts.tonya Harding Has Made A Good Living And She Has A Terrible Personality.however,i Think She Is A Very Good Basketball Player And Might Be Able To Move To The Next Level If She Can Channel That Bad Emotion Into A Good Game.of Course Now Every Team She Faces Will Be Trying To Get Her Emotional So Time Will Tell How She Handles It.maybe The Locker Room Could Use A Punching Bag.

Grow up, Sad thing is your probally 20-30 years old and sitting here talking crap about a girl that you know nothing about, besides she got called for a technical. So dude just grow up.
FYI

Calloray will be playing the game tonight. Nuff said.
I really don't agree with any senior having to miss out on starting their last home game. I am sure there was some kind of punishment that could have been handed out to make up for the incident shes being punished for besides missing part of her last home game. Yes life lessons are great to be taught but she is just a kid after all and will never get this moment back.
"bballmama" Wrote:I really don't agree with any senior having to miss out on starting their last home game. I am sure there was some kind of punishment that could have been handed out to make up for the incident shes being punished for besides missing part of her last home game. Yes life lessons are great to be taught but she is just a kid after all and will never get this moment back.

she gets to play the entire game....
"LoveThatCourt" Wrote:Where will Calloray be playing next year? Best of Luck!

Berea is lookin at her
In my opinion, Calloray is an excellent player. What makes her so good is that she is usually at a disadvantage as far as size but she makes up for it with athletic ability and that athletic ability has come from years of busting her butt, especially last summer! I am so proud of her and will hate to see her move on.

As for her setting out the first half of senior night, I hope this is not the case. She has worked so hard for this moment. If this does happen, Miller has definitely dropped the ball. To make an example out of your lone senior on senior night will not make up for the lack of discipline during the entire season.
"In My Opinion" Wrote:In my opinion, Calloray is an excellent player. What makes her so good is that she is usually at a disadvantage as far as size but she makes up for it with athletic ability and that athletic ability has come from years of busting her butt, especially last summer! I am so proud of her and will hate to see her move on.

As for her setting out the first half of senior night, I hope this is not the case. She has worked so hard for this moment. If this does happen, Miller has definitely dropped the ball. To make an example out of your lone senior on senior night will not make up for the lack of discipline during the entire season.

:thumb:. I heard that Calloray will start and will play all of the game .:Clap:
Thats great for her and the team:Thumbs:
I don't understand how people can get on here and discuss lack of discipline when they know nothing about it. People can sit in the stands and watch the game, but how many has came to practice, sat in on a player coach conference, or stayed after practice to watch the disciplinary action that coach miller has taken. This team is disciplined by a very tough disciplinaring. He looks at each situation as unique and hands out punishment as he sees fit. Each players action are handled the way that he sees fit, but the key is that the unwanted behaviors, that arise in players, are handled. So the next time you start talking about something, make sure you have accurate information before judging a person.
"Hoopla" Wrote:I don't understand how people can get on here and discuss lack of discipline when they know nothing about it. People can sit in the stands and watch the game, but how many has came to practice, sat in on a player coach conference, or stayed after practice to watch the disciplinary action that coach miller has taken. This team is disciplined by a very tough disciplinaring. He looks at each situation as unique and hands out punishment as he sees fit. Each players action are handled the way that he sees fit, but the key is that the unwanted behaviors, that arise in players, are handled. So the next time you start talking about something, make sure you have accurate information before judging a person.

AMEN
Anytime a player throws a fist in the game which was to Delong not Frazier, there should be punishment--Has everyone here forgot about sportsmanship!!!
"ballfan87" Wrote:Anytime a player throws a fist in the game which was to Delong not Frazier, there should be punishment--Has everyone here forgot about sportsmanship!!!
she didnt do it intentionally, she was clearing the ball.
wheres she wanting to go?
berea
:Cheerlead GREAT game tonight! Happy Birthday and a SUPER Senior Night!!! Awesome job, Calloray! :Clap:We love you and will miss you greatly next year!!! Sad
Hasnt she commited to Berea allsport?
"Hoopla" Wrote:I don't understand how people can get on here and discuss lack of discipline when they know nothing about it. People can sit in the stands and watch the game, but how many has came to practice, sat in on a player coach conference, or stayed after practice to watch the disciplinary action that coach miller has taken. This team is disciplined by a very tough disciplinaring. He looks at each situation as unique and hands out punishment as he sees fit. Each players action are handled the way that he sees fit, but the key is that the unwanted behaviors, that arise in players, are handled. So the next time you start talking about something, make sure you have accurate information before judging a person.
do you actually believe what you are saying ?
yea im pretty sure mchs_fball#14
i just don't think that it's right that miller let's two or three girls, that have no sportsmanship, fight and argue will other players EVERY SINGLE game, and not punish them. then when calloray is tryin to clear the ball, and get a girl off of her back, "COACH MILLER" freaks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i DO NOT blame calloray for walkin out. i would have walked out a long time ago. yeah some of you think she walked out on her team, but imo, the whole team should have got up and walked out right behind her, because there is no CHILD, needs to be talked too, the way that he talks to those girls. and if anyone disagrees with this, you obviously haven't been to any of their games. and if you have been to the games and still disagree, then you don't know the difference between discipline, and EMBARESSMENT!!
nice post basketballforlife
Calloray is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. We all love her!
"BASKETBALLFORLIFE" Wrote:i just don't think that it's right that miller let's two or three girls, that have no sportsmanship, fight and argue will other players EVERY SINGLE game, and not punish them. then when calloray is tryin to clear the ball, and get a girl off of her back, "COACH MILLER" freaks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i DO NOT blame calloray for walkin out. i would have walked out a long time ago. yeah some of you think she walked out on her team, but imo, the whole team should have got up and walked out right behind her, because there is no CHILD, needs to be talked too, the way that he talks to those girls. and if anyone disagrees with this, you obviously haven't been to any of their games. and if you have been to the games and still disagree, then you don't know the difference between discipline, and EMBARESSMENT!!

Let it go. It's over and done with.
"BASKETBALLFORLIFE" Wrote:i just don't think that it's right that miller let's two or three girls, that have no sportsmanship, fight and argue will other players EVERY SINGLE game, and not punish them. then when calloray is tryin to clear the ball, and get a girl off of her back, "COACH MILLER" freaks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i DO NOT blame calloray for walkin out. i would have walked out a long time ago. yeah some of you think she walked out on her team, but imo, the whole team should have got up and walked out right behind her, because there is no CHILD, needs to be talked too, the way that he talks to those girls. and if anyone disagrees with this, you obviously haven't been to any of their games. and if you have been to the games and still disagree, then you don't know the difference between discipline, and EMBARESSMENT!!

In my opinion, there is a fine line between motivation and embarassment. If you are yelling at a player while looking at that player, then you may be trying to motivate. However, I set behind the bench at the Lady Hornets games and when Coach Miller is yelling at a player he is usually looking into the stands as if looking for approval. That is more public ridicule than motivation.