Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands at Pendleton County 10/6
Hardcor3219 Wrote:who decided to schedule that game?

KHSAA decided to schedule it. It is a district game.
Hardcor3219 Wrote:who decided to schedule that game?

The KHSAA--it is a district game.
Driving to this game is a waste of gasoline.

The KHSAA should be ashamed of itself for putting PC in the same district as HHS and CCHS.

Highlands wins by whatever score they want, but because CCHS won 62-0, it will probably be at least 63-0.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Does Pendleton have a large medical staff on their sideline?
Air care my be on standby. They land right down the road from my house. If I hear choppers while listening to the game, I'll know why.:biggrin:
Highlands by a Gazillion...They could just take their JV team to Pendleton and still win by 50..
Biggest mismatch in the history of sports! Look for a hundy. Didn't Pendleton score a hundred on someone about 2 or 3 yrs ago?
^ PC has not scored a total of a 100 in a season in the past 10 years!
Stardust Wrote:^ PC has not scored a total of a 100 in a season in the past 10 years!
2004 season Pendelton co 97 - Letcher 0 per KHSAA seems unreal but its there.I couldnt believe it either.
this could be a trap game for highlands lol 68-12
RIPKIN Wrote:2004 season Pendelton co 97 - Letcher 0 per KHSAA seems unreal but its there.I couldnt believe it either.

I remember that. I think the coach took a lot of heat for the final score, but as I remember it, emptied his bench and let the entire program play. Letcher just couldn't stop anyone.