Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin-48 vs Nebraska-17
Final from Camp Randall.

Man, I didnt think Nebraka would get killed like this.

Wilson has the Badgers as a serious title contender. (I dont think they could beat either LSU or Bama though)

I was wrong in this one.

Good call Aslan.
Not taking anything away from Wisconsin, because they are VERY good, but Nebraska is just overrated. I thought they would be a lot better on defense than what theyve shown this year (theyve allowed 29 to Fresno State, 38 to Washington, did not play well in allowing 14 to Wyoming and 48 to Wisconsin). Now, Wisconsin is far and away the best team in the Big Ten, and with Russell Wilson at QB, this team should run away with the conference title.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wisconsin should run the table the rest of the way. I thought Michigan St or Ohio St could be a challege for them but after the game between to two today, the Badgers wont have a problem with either.
MVP2 Wrote:Wisconsin should run the table the rest of the way. I thought Michigan St or Ohio St could be a challege for them but after the game between to two today, the Badgers wont have a problem with either.
I agree, and Ill go a step further by saying that they are three touchdowns better than both of those teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not a fan of the Badgers so I dont care if they win a game the rest of the year but looking at the schedule, they are 2 TDs better than everyone remaining.
This score really surprises me!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm glad others are on the bandwagon now. I've said since last year that the Badgers schedule allows them to go undefeated and undefeated in the Big 10 (even though it's weak) would allow the Badgers to play in the BCS championship
LOL,

I'm deff not on the bandwagon, I'm just stating the obvious.

I'm on something much better than the Wisconsin bandwagon, I'm on the SEC TRAIN Big Grin
I think Dust meant on the bandwagon of the idea that Wisconsin can go undefeated. The transfer of Wilson made this team go from good to great. He was the missing piece.
Aslan Wrote:I think Dust meant on the bandwagon of the idea that Wisconsin can go undefeated. The transfer of Wilson made this team go from good to great. He was the missing piece.

Thank you Aslan, you knew what I meant, which is REALLY bad for you if you know me that well:biggrin:
MVP2 Wrote:LOL,

I'm deff not on the bandwagon, I'm just stating the obvious.

I'm on something much better than the Wisconsin bandwagon, I'm on the SEC TRAIN Big Grin

Ditto, I'm on the SEC bandwagon as well, and if it is Wisconsin, I certainly will not be rooting for them if they play anyone from the SEC for the title. But if it is not an SEC team, I just might have to root for Wisconsin, even though I am not a Big Ten fan:dontthink
I've been a fan of 'Sconsin for years, I just hope and pray that they make it to the BCS Championship to play Bama, or LSU if Bama has a fluke game against them.

And Hoss, I had forgotten about those prior games that the Husker D had let people score like crazy on them. But still, I think the teams are equal (Wisc-Bama), and if not, Bama gets the slight egde.

lol, I wish I had a stick that I could wave and make both teams play a night game championship, right now. And we might as well just start marking the SEC down to be in and win the National Championship..lol, it's awesome, but it's getting monotonous.
Congrats Wisconsin!