Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel @ Southwestern (09/30)
The Warriors come into Friday night's district clash fresh off of a 21-0 win over Madison Southern. THe Cardinals come into the game after a 39-34 win over North Laurel.

Who wins?
This could actually be the game that determines the District Champion. I would expect Southwestern to be the favorite, but their defense has given up a lot of points, and South Laurel is capable of fast scores off of big plays. So, I'm going to predict the upset:

S. Laurel 39
Southwestern 36
Southwestern 35-21.
uh i think pulaski co will have some say so in that
looks like Lincoln will have some say also
dogface34 Wrote:uh i think pulaski co will have some say so in that

They could, but they are going to have to start playing a full 4-quarters. The beginning of district play was an opportunity to redeem themselves, and they came up short in game one. Lincoln Co had only scored 55 points through their first 5 games, and PC allowed 49. I thought the maroons would get things turned around, but they are quickly running out of time.
laker20 Wrote:They could, but they are going to have to start playing a full 4-quarters. The beginning of district play was an opportunity to redeem themselves, and they came up short in game one. Lincoln Co had only scored 55 points through their first 5 games, and PC allowed 49. I thought the maroons would get things turned around, but they are quickly running out of time.

I totally agree laker20. If the Maroons don't pull things together, they will not be challenging for a district title for the first time in quite some time.
The Maroons need to play DEFENSE but anyway district is kinda toss up, SW is the favorite now (as much as i hate to say) SW by 10 in this one
SW should win this one plus the district. This years district is pretty weak overall and could be a toss up only if SW falters
South Laurel-36
Southwestern-28
This district is a toss up.
Southwestern by 14
South Laurel 41
Southwestern 34
I'm going to take Southwestern by at least 2 TDs
Southwestern
Southwestern-28

South Laurel-14
SL has some big and physical boys from what i hear.
SL - 32
SW - 16