Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Ellis commits to Kansas
Just now from his high school gym
No surprises here.
cal better be working hard theres not many left.
//
Aslan Wrote:No biggie, this was expected. Hopefully we can get Shabazz and Coleman.

Agree I knew Ellis would be a Jayhawk but like you said I hope we can land Shabazz.
This is great news lets see the basketball program not get all the recruits see how good coach cal really is
MVP2 Wrote:Agree I knew Ellis would be a Jayhawk but like you said I hope we can land Shabazz.

:Thumbs:
rustyankle Wrote:This is great news lets see the basketball program not get all the recruits see how good coach cal really is

he'd still find ways to win
rustyankle Wrote:This is great news lets see the basketball program not get all the recruits see how good coach cal really is

What? Why?
This doesn't worry me much..
But Kansas has been pretty good the last few years under Self.
We have to get shabazz.but i think ucla is out front right now.
Aslan Wrote:If Cal REALLY wanted Ellis, he would've got him.

Ahh.. I think the same about a few recruits he's let go before..
He let Bello and Quincy Miller go for a reason..
We will just have to see what he has up his sleeve.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:What? Why?

well its like this I am football fan dont get me wrong i love UK basketball but im sick of hearing about these recruits. they need to cut Cals salary and put more focus on Football program. I dont trust Cal and 5 years from now when we under sanctions from NCAA lets see how BBN stands behind Cal
Kansas will have a HUGE drop off in talent this year. Now, Anderson is ineligible, they dont have a top 100 player in this years class. It's going to be a long year for Self and I will enjoy every minute of it.