• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos 24 - Bengals 22
Final

Bengals still winless in Denver since 1975
:HitWall:
Strikeout King Wrote:Final

Bengals still winless in Denver since 1975

Bengals still winless of a superbowl since 1845
Thankfully the world is not about to end, everything is back to normal with the Steelers winning and the Bengals losing.

Stardust is awful quiet this week.:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Despite losing the game, I thought the Bengals played great today. Missed some key opportunities that could've change the outcome, but they're a young team and they'll learn from it.
I was cheering for the Bengals in this one but I knew the Broncos would take it.

AJ Green is going to be great IMO.
Dalton looked good. Simpson drops a WIDE open pass, that would have resulted in a first down in Denver territory, late in the 4th! Gotta catch those!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The Bengals are still atop the AFC North division sitting in first place, so no worries!
Andy Dalton and AJ Green are looking really good great things ahead for them 2.... and in Denver its time for Tebow he is a money maker as an NFL owner the broncos should capitalize
^ The Dalton/Greene combination will soon make us all forget about the Carson/Chad hook-ups