• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portsmouth East (Ohio) 66, Raceland 44
Raceland 44 Portsmouth East (Ohio) 66
Isn't it football season.

Thats not a good sign for the ams.
Raceland sucks
Goodness sakes
I would have bet the farm on Raceland.
Young this year. But they have beat your Devils 3 years in a row.
Wow this sounds like a basketball score. Did anyone make a tackle in this game? Unlike raceland to give up this many points , traditionaly Raceland has a good defense.
Statmaster Wrote:Young this year. But they have beat your Devils 3 years in a row.

That ends this year!
Wow, 104 points, that's a shoot out
Raceland did not get it started to the second half.
russellpride Wrote:Raceland sucks

Your sick and need help!! I feel for ya!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I would have bet the farm on Raceland.

Hats off th the #7 and 25 running backs. Small in size but ran as hard as any backs I've seen. And they were fast.
We have trouble with speed backs. (Portsmouth East, Ashland)
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Wow this sounds like a basketball score. Did anyone make a tackle in this game? Unlike raceland to give up this many points , traditionaly Raceland has a good defense.

We didn't!! They out played us. They played with something we didn't. HEART!! But their speed may have made us look like we didn't play as hard. IDN!!
I have seen all of the area teams play and that was by far the fastest team Raceland has played this year. Quarterback and half back would start for any team in the area. They are probably the fastest I have ever seen Raceland play.
Raceland will be fine! We had a very bad start. One thing didn't help when they let east run a fair catch muff kick off back for a TD. the refs. told the coaches at half they screwed up, that's not close to what beat us, but they had a few like that! Raceland just had a bad night and that's what beat them. I think raceland will give Russell a good game!
that's right Wrote:Raceland will be fine! We had a very bad start. One thing didn't help when they let east run a fair catch muff kick off back for a TD. the refs. told the coaches at half they screwed up, that's not close to what beat us, but they had a few like that! Raceland just had a bad night and that's what beat them. I think raceland will give Russell a good game!

Very true Raceland has a fine program and great kids. Good luck the rest of the season. I may be critical sometimes and the comment about Raceland sucks wasn't me I'm sorry someone hacked in and posted that. Good luck rest of way.
Not much defense on either side. Those two or three backs for East were fast.