Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans, get some new material
I am so sick of fans always bashing the refs or their coach when they loose. Heres a thought,,sometimes the players just get out played. Call me crazy, but i think it may be possible that sometimes its the players fault that they get beat.

All the fans know to do is blame the refs,, they all suck. or their coach he is the worst ever. GET A CLUE!
refs never gat congragulated on a good call but if they mess up watch out!
Good post Home Grown. And something else I would like to add, fans from all over quit comparing your players to Landon Slone, it's getting old. That's something else we see in EVERY thread is if someone has 25-30 points lets compare him to Landon, "Ethan Johnson hit 11 three pointers, so does that make him better than Slone now." Nothing against Ethan, he is a hell of player, he is definately in my top 10. I know he has no control over what people get on here and say, and personally, I would like to have him on my team if I was a coach.
good post home grown
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:And something else I would like to add, fans from all over quit comparing your players to Landon Slone, it's getting old.

It's about time someone says that! thx PC_U_KNOW_98 !!!!
"HomeGrown" Wrote:I am so sick of fans always bashing the refs or their coach when they loose. Heres a thought,,sometimes the players just get out played. Call me crazy, but i think it may be possible that sometimes its the players fault that they get beat.

All the fans know to do is blame the refs,, they all suck. or their coach he is the worst ever. GET A CLUE!

I've been dying for someone to make a post like this... it's VERY true.. and it's pretty old.

For example.. when Shelby Valley loses, everyone gets on here and bashes Booher. When Valley beat ER the other night, on that thread all you read on there is ER bashing their coach. It really is sickening.
"Battle Tested" Wrote:refs never gat congragulated on a good call but if they mess up watch out!

Never say never. I overheard a fan at the Johnson Central Magoffin Co game Friday night telling the refs "good call, ref" things like that...and he was saying so whether the call was for his team or against it. So though refs rarely get a good word....they do occasionally have someone like this gentleman who sees that the job is not always easy. Even though personally I thought the refs sucked on Friday night in JC's gym....they sucked on both ends of the floor....but more so on the Johnson Central end. The refs tried their hardest to give the game to Magoffin County. However, I thought at one point that Johnson Central players were trying their hardest to give the game to Magoffin County as well so I guess it goes both ways.
"The Dork" Wrote:I've been dying for someone to make a post like this... it's VERY true.. and it's pretty old.

For example.. when Shelby Valley loses, everyone gets on here and bashes Booher. When Valley beat ER the other night, on that thread all you read on there is ER bashing their coach. It really is sickening.
ER's coach does suck, I'm not just saying that because ER loses. Coach May has admitted to his player several times after a game that they have lost that it was his fault. Now I'm sorry but when a coach admits to his players that they lost because of him something is wrong, this man can not coach.
Look at Allen Central right now. Yeah they only lost to SF by 3 points, but the 2 games prior to SF game they lost to BL by 25 and to P-burg by 35. Johnny Martin didnt attempt to make any subs,defensive changes or nothing. Just looked like he didnt care or have any heart to coach. And I know they were getting pounded but thats not a coaches job, he looked worse than the players, a coach is supposed to tell his kids to keep there heads up,encourage them and all that. He just doesnt care anymore it seems like.
Good post homegrown
alot of the times they do call bad calls and cost the games for them and who cares if they r thanked if the do good calls i dont unless its for my team.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:Good post Home Grown. And something else I would like to add, fans from all over quit comparing your players to Landon Slone, it's getting old. That's something else we see in EVERY thread is if someone has 25-30 points lets compare him to Landon, "Ethan Johnson hit 11 three pointers, so does that make him better than Slone now." Nothing against Ethan, he is a hell of player, he is definately in my top 10. I know he has no control over what people get on here and say, and personally, I would like to have him on my team if I was a coach.

First of all, great post homegrown!:thumb:

I have to say good post to pc u know 98! I hate it when people get in here and compare players to other players. Both Slone and Johnson aree excellent 15th region players. I believe that Slone will go farther than Johnson simply because he is a 10th grader and has still a lot to learn. But he is VERY talented NOW!!! Johnson has been great for the all the years I have watched him play.(seems like 6 years) I hope Johnson gets some college offers, he plays with a lot of heart! Anyone know if he is?
This is true. But also false at times. Sometimes you just have to be there at the games to witness weither or not there are bad or good calls. It varies. But alot of people tend to blame losses on referees.
"Warrior Fan" Wrote:ER's coach does suck, I'm not just saying that because ER loses. Coach May has admitted to his player several times after a game that they have lost that it was his fault. Now I'm sorry but when a coach admits to his players that they lost because of him something is wrong, this man can not coach.

Most coaches will do that, if only to get their players' minds off their own poor performances. No reason to make anything of it.
i do stay on the refs but not being serious but more so joking around alot of the times in our pep section a ref will make a bad call in my friends eyes but i can see is diffrently and will tell them then they get mad at me but oh well...We could really use better refs though lol...Good thread though I respect you for this...
"Warrior Fan" Wrote:ER's coach does suck, I'm not just saying that because ER loses. Coach May has admitted to his player several times after a game that they have lost that it was his fault. Now I'm sorry but when a coach admits to his players that they lost because of him something is wrong, this man can not coach.

I agree with you warrior fan!!!!
but sadly, the refs usually do play a role in the outcome of a game (ex: Super Bowl XL). of course the majority of a loss is the players, but youre NEVER gonna have perfect refs.
ANd u wonder why the refs and the coaches do... if you put down the players they down theirselves so they play worse... you blame it on someone else and they think its not their fault so they decide they want to try to pick up the peices and play better,thats why we do what we do and last time i checked every time a player does something bad your suppose to pick them up and help them out...think about it
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=team_header>Coach: Denny Paul May
Region: 15
District: 60
</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE class=team_score_table cellSpacing=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: gold; BACKGROUND-COLOR: blue"><TH>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
DATE </TH><TH>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
OPPONENT </TH><TH>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
SITE </TH><TH colSpan=3>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
SCORE </TH><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Nov 30, '99</TD><TD>Mt. Mission, VA</TD><TD>Mt. Mission, VA</TD><TD align=right>50</TD><TD noWrap>- 52</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 3, '99</TD><TD>Fleming-Neon</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>61</TD><TD noWrap>- 65</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 7, '99</TD><TD>Prestonsburg</TD><TD>Prestonsburg</TD><TD align=right>45</TD><TD noWrap>- 44</TD><TD align=middle>(W)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 11, '99</TD><TD>Feds Creek</TD><TD>Feds Creek</TD><TD align=right>54</TD><TD noWrap>- 66</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 14, '99</TD><TD>Pikeville</TD><TD>Pikeville</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD noWrap>- 66</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 16, '99</TD><TD>Grundy, VA</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>53</TD><TD noWrap>- 70</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 22, '99</TD><TD>Magoffin County</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD noWrap>- 82</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 4, '00</TD><TD>Belfry</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD noWrap>- 77</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 5, '00</TD><TD>Grundy, VA</TD><TD>Grundy, VA</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD noWrap>- </TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 7, '00</TD><TD>Phelps</TD><TD>Phelps</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD noWrap>- </TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 11, '00</TD><TD>Feds Creek</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD noWrap>- 67</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 12, '00</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD noWrap>- 80</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>Coca-Cola Classic Tournament</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 13, '00</TD><TD>Jenkins</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD align=right>69</TD><TD noWrap>- 62</TD><TD align=middle>(W)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>Coca-Cola Classic Tournament</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 15, '00</TD><TD>Shelby Valley</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD noWrap>- 95</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>Coca-Cola Classic Tournament</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 20, '00</TD><TD>Feds Creek</TD><TD>Pikeville</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD noWrap>- 68</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>All A Classic (15th Region)</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 25, '00</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD align=right>39</TD><TD noWrap>- 81</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 1, '00</TD><TD>Belfry</TD><TD>Belfry</TD><TD align=right>47</TD><TD noWrap>- 89</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 4, '00</TD><TD>Phelps</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>62</TD><TD noWrap>- 76</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 8, '00</TD><TD>Betsy Layne</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD noWrap>- </TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 12, '00</TD><TD>Millard</TD><TD>Millard</TD><TD align=right>31</TD><TD noWrap>- 74</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 15, '00</TD><TD>Prestonsburg</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>60</TD><TD noWrap>- 48</TD><TD align=middle>(W)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 17, '00</TD><TD>Mt. Mission, VA</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>52</TD><TD noWrap>- 59</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 18, '00</TD><TD>Magoffin County</TD><TD>Magoffin County</TD><TD align=right>48</TD><TD noWrap>- 78</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 26, '00</TD><TD>Sheldon Clark</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>57</TD><TD noWrap>- 71</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 29, '00</TD><TD>Belfry</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>55</TD><TD noWrap>- 73</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>60th District
60th District Tournament</TD></TR><CAPTION align=top>Schedule and scores last updated at Mar 11, 2002 10:58am</CAPTION></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=win_loss_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 bgColor=#dddddd border=0><TBODY><TR class=win_loss_title><TD align=middle colSpan=12>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
Region 15 Win/Loss Records </TD></TR><TR class=win_loss_header><TH> </TH><TH>TOTAL
POINTS</TH><TH>TOTAL
ALLOWED</TH><TH colSpan=3>OVERALL</TH><TH colSpan=3>REGION</TH><TH colSpan=3>DISTRICT</TH></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Johnson Central</TD><TD align=middle>2495</TD><TD align=middle>2153</TD><TD align=right>26 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>18 -</TD><TD align=middle>3 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>6 -</TD><TD align=middle>2 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>South Floyd</TD><TD align=middle>2747</TD><TD align=middle>2083</TD><TD align=right>25 -</TD><TD align=middle>6 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>18 -</TD><TD align=middle>5 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>10 -</TD><TD align=middle>0 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Shelby Valley</TD><TD align=middle>2101</TD><TD align=middle>1663</TD><TD align=right>24 -</TD><TD align=middle>6 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>16 -</TD><TD align=middle>5 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>6 -</TD><TD align=middle>2 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Pikeville</TD><TD align=middle>1962</TD><TD align=middle>1691</TD><TD align=right>21 -</TD><TD align=middle>8 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>15 -</TD><TD align=middle>5 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>6 -</TD><TD align=middle>2 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Paintsville</TD><TD align=middle>1960</TD><TD align=middle>1846</TD><TD align=right>19 -</TD><TD align=middle>9 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>13 -</TD><TD align=middle>4 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>4 -</TD><TD align=middle>3 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Magoffin County</TD><TD align=middle>1783</TD><TD align=middle>1612</TD><TD align=right>16 -</TD><TD align=middle>13 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>11 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>5 -</TD><TD align=middle>3 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Pike County Central</TD><TD align=middle>1750</TD><TD align=middle>1617</TD><TD align=right>15 -</TD><TD align=middle>11 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>15 -</TD><TD align=middle>10 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>3 -</TD><TD align=middle>4 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Allen Central</TD><TD align=middle>1957</TD><TD align=middle>1771</TD><TD align=right>14 -</TD><TD align=middle>11 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>11 -</TD><TD align=middle>10 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>5 -</TD><TD align=middle>5 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Betsy Layne</TD><TD align=middle>1803</TD><TD align=middle>1681</TD><TD align=right>13 -</TD><TD align=middle>12 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>12 -</TD><TD align=middle>11 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>8 -</TD><TD align=middle>4 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Belfry</TD><TD align=middle>1273</TD><TD align=middle>1271</TD><TD align=right>9 -</TD><TD align=middle>11 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>9 -</TD><TD align=middle>8 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>6 -</TD><TD align=middle>1 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Millard</TD><TD align=middle>1607</TD><TD align=middle>1768</TD><TD align=right>9 -</TD><TD align=middle>15 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>6 -</TD><TD align=middle>13 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>0 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Feds Creek</TD><TD align=middle>1464</TD><TD align=middle>1577</TD><TD align=right>8 -</TD><TD align=middle>15 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>8 -</TD><TD align=middle>13 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>7 -</TD><TD align=middle>2 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Sheldon Clark</TD><TD align=middle>1328</TD><TD align=middle>1641</TD><TD align=right>7 -</TD><TD align=middle>17 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>5 -</TD><TD align=middle>14 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>0 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Prestonsburg</TD><TD align=middle>1473</TD><TD align=middle>1884</TD><TD align=right>5 -</TD><TD align=middle>20 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>4 -</TD><TD align=middle>17 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>3 -</TD><TD align=middle>8 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=middle>1007</TD><TD align=middle>1543</TD><TD align=right>3 -</TD><TD align=middle>19 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>2 -</TD><TD align=middle>15 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>0 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Phelps</TD><TD align=middle>1041</TD><TD align=middle>1334</TD><TD align=right>2 -</TD><TD align=middle>17 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>1 -</TD><TD align=middle>14 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>1 -</TD><TD align=middle>4 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Piarist School</TD><TD align=middle>1425</TD><TD align=middle>2263</TD><TD align=right>1 -</TD><TD align=middle>25 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>0 -</TD><TD align=middle>10 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>0 -</TD><TD align=middle>9 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Here is Coach Mays record from Elkhorn
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=team_header>[b]Coach: Denny Paul May
Region: 15
District: 60
</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE class=team_score_table cellSpacing=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: gold; BACKGROUND-COLOR: blue"><TH>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
DATE </TH><TH>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
OPPONENT </TH><TH>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
SITE </TH><TH colSpan=3>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
SCORE </TH><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 1, '00</TD><TD>Fleming-Neon</TD><TD>Fleming-Neon</TD><TD align=right>67</TD><TD noWrap>- 71</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 5, '00</TD><TD>Jenkins</TD><TD>Jenkins</TD><TD align=right>54</TD><TD noWrap>- 77</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 9, '00</TD><TD>Feds Creek</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>82</TD><TD noWrap>- 70</TD><TD align=middle>(W)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 12, '00</TD><TD>Pikeville</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>48</TD><TD noWrap>- 84</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 15, '00</TD><TD>Prestonsburg</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>62</TD><TD noWrap>- 72</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 19, '00</TD><TD>Mountain Mission, WV</TD><TD>Mountain Mission, WV</TD><TD align=right>74</TD><TD noWrap>- 61</TD><TD align=middle>(W)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 21, '00</TD><TD>Grundy, VA</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>55</TD><TD noWrap>- 93</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Dec 29, '00</TD><TD>Millard</TD><TD>Millard</TD><TD align=right>87</TD><TD noWrap>- 89</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 5, '01</TD><TD>Phelps</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>76</TD><TD noWrap>- 89</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 9, '01</TD><TD>Feds Creek</TD><TD>Feds Creek</TD><TD align=right>63</TD><TD noWrap>- 52</TD><TD align=middle>(W)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 10, '01</TD><TD>Paintsville</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD align=right>59</TD><TD noWrap>- 95</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>Coca-Cola Classic</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 11, '01</TD><TD>Tug Valley, WV</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD align=right>52</TD><TD noWrap>- 74</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>Coca-Cola Classic</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 13, '01</TD><TD>Sheldon Clark</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD align=right>53</TD><TD noWrap>- 88</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>Coca-Cola Classic</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 18, '01</TD><TD>Millard</TD><TD>Pikeville</TD><TD align=right>70</TD><TD noWrap>- 86</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>15th Region All A Classic (2nd round)</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 23, '01</TD><TD>Pike County Central</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>63</TD><TD noWrap>- 100</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 25, '01</TD><TD>Jenkins</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>57</TD><TD noWrap>- 84</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Jan 30, '01</TD><TD>Betsy Layne</TD><TD>Betsy Layne</TD><TD align=right>57</TD><TD noWrap>- 85</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 1, '01</TD><TD>Belfry</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>49</TD><TD noWrap>- 57</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 3, '01</TD><TD>Mountain Mission, WV</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>69</TD><TD noWrap>- 60</TD><TD align=middle>(W)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 6, '01</TD><TD>Phelps</TD><TD>Phelps</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD noWrap>- </TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 9, '01</TD><TD>Millard</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD noWrap>- </TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 12, '01</TD><TD>Belfry</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>62</TD><TD noWrap>- 70</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 13, '01</TD><TD>Grundy, VA</TD><TD>Grundy, VA</TD><TD align=right>66</TD><TD noWrap>- 102</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 16, '01</TD><TD>Prestonsburg</TD><TD>Prestonsburg</TD><TD align=right>84</TD><TD noWrap>- 95</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 23, '01</TD><TD>Fleming-Neon</TD><TD>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=right>67</TD><TD noWrap>- 78</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 24, '01</TD><TD>Sheldon Clark</TD><TD>Sheldon Clark</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD noWrap>- </TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD class=team_score_comments></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Feb 28, '01</TD><TD>Phelps</TD><TD>Phelps</TD><TD align=right>56</TD><TD noWrap>- 75</TD><TD align=middle>(L)</TD><TD class=team_score_comments>60th District
60th District Tournament</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/b]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=win_loss_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 bgColor=#dddddd border=0><TBODY><TR class=win_loss_title><TD align=middle colSpan=12>[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
Region 15 Win/Loss Records </TD></TR><TR class=win_loss_header><TH> </TH><TH>TOTAL
POINTS</TH><TH>TOTAL
ALLOWED</TH><TH colSpan=3>OVERALL</TH><TH colSpan=3>REGION</TH><TH colSpan=3>DISTRICT</TH></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Shelby Valley</TD><TD align=middle>2126</TD><TD align=middle>1652</TD><TD align=right>27 -</TD><TD align=middle>3 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>19 -</TD><TD align=middle>1 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>8 -</TD><TD align=middle>0 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Allen Central</TD><TD align=middle>2308</TD><TD align=middle>1914</TD><TD align=right>27 -</TD><TD align=middle>6 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>23 -</TD><TD align=middle>4 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>9 -</TD><TD align=middle>3 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Magoffin County</TD><TD align=middle>1989</TD><TD align=middle>1864</TD><TD align=right>23 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>14 -</TD><TD align=middle>3 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>7 -</TD><TD align=middle>1 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>South Floyd</TD><TD align=middle>2438</TD><TD align=middle>2179</TD><TD align=right>21 -</TD><TD align=middle>11 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>18 -</TD><TD align=middle>8 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>9 -</TD><TD align=middle>2 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Pike County Central</TD><TD align=middle>2118</TD><TD align=middle>1914</TD><TD align=right>19 -</TD><TD align=middle>8 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>17 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>3 -</TD><TD align=middle>4 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Betsy Layne</TD><TD align=middle>1845</TD><TD align=middle>1676</TD><TD align=right>16 -</TD><TD align=middle>10 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>11 -</TD><TD align=middle>9 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>5 -</TD><TD align=middle>5 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Paintsville</TD><TD align=middle>2059</TD><TD align=middle>1896</TD><TD align=right>16 -</TD><TD align=middle>13 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>14 -</TD><TD align=middle>10 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>6 -</TD><TD align=middle>2 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Pikeville</TD><TD align=middle>1926</TD><TD align=middle>1748</TD><TD align=right>16 -</TD><TD align=middle>15 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>13 -</TD><TD align=middle>11 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>4 -</TD><TD align=middle>5 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Belfry</TD><TD align=middle>1509</TD><TD align=middle>1605</TD><TD align=right>12 -</TD><TD align=middle>13 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>11 -</TD><TD align=middle>10 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>9 -</TD><TD align=middle>0 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Millard</TD><TD align=middle>1767</TD><TD align=middle>1943</TD><TD align=right>10 -</TD><TD align=middle>15 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>7 -</TD><TD align=middle>13 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>1 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Sheldon Clark</TD><TD align=middle>1593</TD><TD align=middle>1720</TD><TD align=right>9 -</TD><TD align=middle>16 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>8 -</TD><TD align=middle>13 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>1 -</TD><TD align=middle>6 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Prestonsburg</TD><TD align=middle>2127</TD><TD align=middle>2280</TD><TD align=right>9 -</TD><TD align=middle>21 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>8 -</TD><TD align=middle>17 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>3 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Phelps</TD><TD align=middle>1376</TD><TD align=middle>1555</TD><TD align=right>5 -</TD><TD align=middle>16 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>5 -</TD><TD align=middle>14 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>3 -</TD><TD align=middle>4 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Johnson Central</TD><TD align=middle>1599</TD><TD align=middle>1881</TD><TD align=right>5 -</TD><TD align=middle>21 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>3 -</TD><TD align=middle>12 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>1 -</TD><TD align=middle>6 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Elkhorn City</TD><TD align=middle>1532</TD><TD align=middle>1907</TD><TD align=right>4 -</TD><TD align=middle>20 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>2 -</TD><TD align=middle>13 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>2 -</TD><TD align=middle>4 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Feds Creek</TD><TD align=middle>1309</TD><TD align=middle>1631</TD><TD align=right>1 -</TD><TD align=middle>22 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>1 -</TD><TD align=middle>19 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>1 -</TD><TD align=middle>7 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=win_loss_school>Piarist School</TD><TD align=middle>916</TD><TD align=middle>1931</TD><TD align=right>0 -</TD><TD align=middle>22 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>0 -</TD><TD align=middle>10 -</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>0 -</TD><TD align=middle>9 -</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

God he is really a good coach
good post
His record is very sad! :Sad04:
Out of 46 games he won 7..I mean ER has had some big wins this year but that still dont make him a good coach..