Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
75.00%
Franfort
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. @ Franfort 8/26
Thanks for the info. By the way i'll say Rock by 2 td's.
Rock by four scores
There is only on Panther that Rock needs to be worrying about and that comes later in the season... LOL.

Rock by 2 TD's
Rock-24
Frankfort-14
I guess Rock should win. They are a big 4A school taking on a little Class A school.
FMBball Wrote:I guess Rock should win. They are a big 4A school taking on a little Class A school.

Frankfort High Little class a school, haha, always the song they sing there, when they realize they got good enough athletes to win any given friday and coach them accordingly they are gonna be dangerous.
Game day. Good luck to both team. hope its injury free
Let's go Rock!
Unregistered Wrote:Frankfort High Little class a school, haha, always the song they sing there, when they realize they got good enough athletes to win any given friday and coach them accordingly they are gonna be dangerous.

Are you saying Coach Foley don't coach his kids accordingly?
I'm taking Rock in this one. Rock by 21
QBCoach Wrote:I have a good friend of mine that coaches at Frankfort. So I am pulling for the Panthers.
I can tell you that FHS is a different type of match up than Rocks first game. I do know the FHS staff repsects Rocks size and power.
Just realize FHS plays a weird style of defense that creates problems for a lot of teams.
Should be a good game no matter the out come.
guess you guys didn't remain friends throughout the season