Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Lawrence County updates
Ashland 14
Lawrence County 3 51.3 1st half
halftime same score
How do you call a timeout with Ashland on your 22 and on the next play let them score on a 22 yard pass play????????????????????????
Seems to be going as expected, IMO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
20-3 Ashland lead
Ashland 20

Lawrence County 9
Ashland 28

Lawrence County 9
LC has some talent but its young talent. Ashland is more experienced and has played against better compeition in recent years. No real surprise here.
Ashland 36

Lawrence County 9
StrayBullet Wrote:LC has some talent but its young talent. Ashland is more experienced and has played against better compeition in recent years. No real surprise here.

About what I expected too. LC will get better as the season goes on but to young in key spots. If someone told me Wellman, Bentley, and Clay wasn't playing this game I would had predicted a blow out.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Ashland 36

Lawrence County 9

i said atleast 3tds
Ashland 36

Lawrence County 16
LC isn't going to win 1 game this season if they don't stop running toward the sidelines every play. North and South, guys. Defense looked good, but their offense kept them on the field WAY too long. And I was only there for 1 quarter. It's going to be a long season if they don't stop running for the sidelines and start running for the goal posts.
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:LC isn't going to win 1 game this season if they don't stop running toward the sidelines every play. North and South, guys. Defense looked good, but their offense kept them on the field WAY too long. And I was only there for 1 quarter. It's going to be a long season if they don't stop running for the sidelines and start running for the goal posts.

Totally agree. They have the talent and personnel and even the coaches to be a VERY good Wishbone or Power I team. Morgan O'Brien is going to be a flat out STUD for LC. I love the kids and young talent LC has. They just have to mature and keep their heads up. Hope Powell County won tonight Mr.Sandwich.