Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Documentary on Somerset Football
Some students at Somerset High School are doing a weekly documentary on Somerset Football. Here is the first week:

[url=][/url]
i like it. great video
Great video, kudos to the young men doing this.
Great footage!! Thanks for posting that Norm! Who's idea was it to do this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Great Job!!! Cant wait to watch the next 15!
leecoukfan Wrote:Great footage!! Thanks for posting that Norm! Who's idea was it to do this?

The two young men that did the filming. They've got some really good videos on youtube.

Here is a great one they did last year for the Ray Correll Bowl
Norm Peterson Wrote:The two young men that did the filming. They've got some really good videos on youtube.

Wow! Impressive!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
These are great. I can't wait to see more. I saw the one from the Ray Correll Bowl when it came out. These kids have got some talent. Keep up the good work!
Thought is was pretty cool that they mentioned this documentary on Sports OT tonight!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Episode two just came out today, enjoy.

I'm always watching!!! haha

leecoukfan Wrote:Thought is was pretty cool that they mentioned this documentary on Sports OT tonight!!
Another great one!! I look forward to more!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Very impressive... thanks for posting!
Nice job again this week!!
Very nice work again this week. What is even more impressive is that the music from the show was actually written and recorded by one of the 2 boys doing the show.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Very nice work again this week. What is even more impressive is that the music from the show was actually written and recorded by one of the 2 boys doing the show.

Wow, that is very impressive. Very good work guys. Keep it up, look forward to seeing next weeks.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Very nice work again this week. What is even more impressive is that the music from the show was actually written and recorded by one of the 2 boys doing the show.

Kudo's, very impressive!:rockon:
Nice work. I also really enjoy the old pics in the introductory sequence.

I don't recognize many of the old Jumpers, but I definitely know who the first one is . . . number 24, Pete Venable. SHS Class of '79.
Episode 3:

Well even though it was highlights of the Jumpers beating Pulaski, it was still another impressive episode!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:Well even though it was highlights of the Jumpers beating Pulaski, it was still another impressive episode!

That was my Briar Jumper delivering the shot on #65
at the 5:15 mark. :biggrin:

Nice work again this week.
This is awesome. Something I would enjoying doing some season.
Great job again, these guys are doing an AWESOME JOB!!!!!
I agree. These kids are doing a phenomenal job! They've got a future ahead of them. Great job! :Clap:
This is awesome. Would love to see more schools do this. Gotta love technology.