Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derek Lee Traded to the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Baltimore O's traded 1B Derek Lee to a minor leauge player to be named.

Very good move by the Pirates.Lee is a class act, and will help the Bucos make a run for the NL Central.
^ couldn't agree more.

Pirates really wanted Cubs' Carlos Pena but they told them that Pena was staying put
I'll be honest, I didn't even know Lee was still in the league
MVP2 Wrote:Baltimore O's traded 1B Derek Lee to a minor leauge player to be named.

Very good move by the Pirates.Lee is a class act, and will help the Bucos make a run for the NL Central.

That player to be named was Infielder Aaron Baker.
Buccos got Ryan Ludwick too..they didnt do all that bad. Yahoo sports named them one of the winners for their trade acquisations..Ill take it, lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Buccos got Ryan Ludwick too..they didnt do all that bad. Yahoo sports named them one of the winners for their trade acquisations..Ill take it, lol..

No team made huge trades. I go with the Pirates making the best trading in the whole MLB.
MisterPerfect Wrote:No team made huge trades. I go with the Pirates making the best trading in the whole MLB.

Pirates did good IMO too. but I think the Giants, Phillies,and Braves all got better too.
First time in years that my beloved Buccos did not have a late summer "fire sale."
Well we've hit a brick wall, and I hope and pray that this aint the end of this season. Losing 11 of 14 (after that bullshit in Atlanta, no less) isnt doing anything to help my confidence..C'MON BUCCOS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]