Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 11/12's advance to Championship!!!
The Paintsville 11/12 year old Allstars advanced to tomorrow's Championship game, to be played at 8:00 PM.

They advance by beating Richmond National 7-6!

Paintsville took a 2 run lead in the top of the first and then trailed 6-2 in the 5th. When Lovely hit a solo HR to cut the lead to 6-3. Paintsville went into the 6th trailing 6-3, when they scored a run off a Sac Fly to make it 6-4. With 2 outs and two runners on, Lovely steps to the plate and smacks a 3 run shot to give Paintsville the lead for good and the win 7-6!!!!

The game will be broadcast on www.wazoosports.com.

Way to go Paintsville Little League!!!! Very PROUD of you all!!!! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats to the Paintsville Little Leaguers.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I also forgot. WSIP is broadcasting the game also. www.wsipfm.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Now thats how to win a big game. I can only imagine how exciting that was. Congrats. Good luck in championship. I know it usually comes down to pitching, hopefully have enough left for one more game.
I made a mistake. It was Austin Collins that hit the game winning Homerun for Paintsville.
I apologize and a BIG Congrats to him!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis