Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 78 Buckhorn 50
Theres For Some Reason Always A Stand Out Player Everytime Hazard Plays So Who Was The Stand Out In This Game??????????????
Really if you ask me... I thought that there were no stand out player....but stand out PLAYERS. Olinger is starting to get his outside shot back, which he proved against Lex Cath and Buckhorn. O'steen also played well. And the guards (Williams, Wallace, Hicks, and O'steen) defensive pressure crippled the Horn. I think that O'steen, Wallace, and Olinger all three had 15. Just Great PLAY ALL AROUND.
Great win...GO BULLDOGS
congrats hazard
congrats hazard
"Guitar Man" Wrote:Really if you ask me... I thought that there were no stand out player....but stand out PLAYERS. Olinger is starting to get his outside shot back, which he proved against Lex Cath and Buckhorn. O'steen also played well. And the guards (Williams, Wallace, Hicks, and O'steen) defensive pressure crippled the Horn. I think that O'steen, Wallace, and Olinger all three had 15. Just Great PLAY ALL AROUND.

i agree hazard gaurds played very tight defense...i was expecting a closer game...not dissing buckhorn by no means...but just like hazard against jackson city...they had an off night....they just weren't clicking....not hitting shots....the small thing...and hazard just capitalized on their mistakes....congrats hazard...keep it up!!!:Cheerlead
i dont think anyone stands out individualy frm the game coz this was a game where i hhs played team ball,each and every player performed well especially in defense,we're in way gd form after this game,lets see if we can use this big win to beat wolfe on friday.and lets hope we play the same kind of team ball.GOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS
Congrats!
olinger, wallace, and o'steen all had about 15 points...each of them had a good game...