Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckeyes vacates wins from 2010
Ohio State is vacating all its wins from the 2010 season, including their share of the Big Ten title, its Sugar Bowl victory over Arkansas, and ending their 7 game winning streak against Michigan. Ohio State is also putting its football program on probation for 2 years, hoping to avoid any further punishment from the NCAA.
The NCAA will probably still drop the hammer but it is a nice gesture.
Good. I really can't stand Ohio State
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:The NCAA will probably still drop the hammer but it is a nice gesture.

I agree, Ohio State will try its best to pin all of this on Tressel, but I don't think the NCAA will buy all of it. OSU will lose some scholarships

O-H N-O!!! :1:
So....The SEC is still undefeated in bcs games with o. state and still own tressell.....that hilarious.

I wonder if theyll give the trophy to Arkansas, now that would be awesome.
Bolt Wrote:So....The SEC is still undefeated in bcs games with o. state and still own tressell.....that hilarious.

I wonder if theyll give the trophy to Arkansas, now that would be awesome.

they won't give the Sugar Bowl trophy to Arkansas, but Arkansas will be credited with the win. But the way Ryan Mallett played in that game, I don't think either side deserves it.
toussaints Wrote:they won't give the Sugar Bowl trophy to Arkansas, but Arkansas will be credited with the win. But the way Ryan Mallett played in that game, I don't think either side deserves it.

haha cant argue that one.
But i do however think they should have a one hour special, (lebron james like) of O state handing the trophy over to arkansas and after much thought, tressell saying im taking my trophy to fayetteville lol
Bolt Wrote:haha cant argue that one.
But i do however think they should have a one hour special, (lebron james like) of O state handing the trophy over to arkansas and after much thought, tressell saying im taking my trophy to fayetteville lol

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
that would be worth watching
Like I have said a million time Ohio State is over rated every year. they would be an average sec team.
toussaints Wrote:they won't give the Sugar Bowl trophy to Arkansas, but Arkansas will be credited with the win. But the way Ryan Mallett played in that game, I don't think either side deserves it.

I thought win wins are vacated the other team still keeps their loss...
It's that way in basketball anyway.
^ That is correct.
zaga_fan Wrote:I thought win wins are vacated the other team still keeps their loss...
It's that way in basketball anyway.

That's stupid, but I expect nothing less from the NCAA.