Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark my words....
Baylor will be competing for final fours and titles within the next 3 years. They are getting a lot of talent as of late. There's no way that much talent doesn't win many games. What do you think??
I always thought that Baylor has a pretty good team year in and year out. I do believe they will make some runs next few years
If they do not get in trouble. Often times where there is smoke, there is fire. They are amassing crazy amounts of talent out of nowhere.
LWC Wrote:If they do not get in trouble. Often times where there is smoke, there is fire. They are amassing crazy amounts of talent out of nowhere.

Couldn't agree more. Something has sparked interest from top notch players.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Couldn't agree more. Something has sparked interest from top notch players.

Yeah. I agree with the both of you. If Baylor stays clean, I could see a few deep runs. Let's see how it plays out.
Totally agree!! That is why they are my favorite college team!! besides UK of course!
My avatar and signature are some of their recruits coming in this year.
Baylor is capable of making some deep tournament runs over the next few years. They played Duke really well in the elite 8 game in 2010 when Duke won the title. With additional talent coming in, it will be interesting to see what they do. Hopefully they will not get in trouble.