Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top WR's in KY 2011
Name who you think will be the top WR's in the state this year.
Adam Bush LexCath 53 rec. for 873 yards at 16.5 ypc. with 10 TDS
Jordan Olinger - Hazard
BJ Combs- Hazard
Austin Johnson- Hazard
Jay White- PCC
Daryl Beaty PCC
Alan Williams (Senior) - Southwestern
Storm Wilson (Senior) - Somerset
Joseph Jamerson & Bryson Wiliams of Prestonsburg.

Both are being recruited by several colleges.
James Quick will be a stud
Ky. has offered Paducah Tilghman WR JD Harmon.
Lone Oak High School returns -- Joeshawn Starks (40 - 709 yds); Felix Colon (53 - 1107 yds); and Joeontre Starks (59 - 758 yds). All three finished in the top 15 4a receiving stats last year.
Mekale Mckay from Moore HS is a kid whos stock his sky rocketing, he got offers from UK, IU , UofL, and UCF

In EKY

Jamerson and Williams from P'burg, and Pugh from PCC are the best around
Please tell me that Canady from Knox Central graduated. Otherwise it should not have taken 10 posts for his name to be mentioned.
A few Northern Kentuckians

Goose Cohorn- Dixie Heights
Austin Sheehan- Highlands
Spencer Brown- Bishop Brossart
Eric Walker- Covington Holy Cross
Desean Peterson- Dixie Heights (transferred from Holmes) unsure if he's allowed to play this year
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Joseph Jamerson & Bryson Wiliams of Prestonsburg.

Both are being recruited by several colleges.

Are both seniors-to-be? For some reason, I was thinking that Williams was just a sophomore last fall.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Are both seniors-to-be? For some reason, I was thinking that Williams was just a sophomore last fall.

Williams will be a junior this season, and Jamerson a senior.
Joe Friebert, Sr, Christian Academy - Just made Top Gun at FBU and has a solid QB passing to him and Stefan Lefors calling the offense. Solid player!
Bryson williams of Prestonsburg just selected for top gun and is being looked at by Mississippi state, uk, Louisville, Iowa, and Marshall and other small colleges..
Hobert Asher (6'5 230 TE) from Leslie Co. received an invite to Top Gun as well..

List is starting to fill up... UK looking for TE's who can catch.. anybody who can catch..
Joey Dezarn-Clay Co
Josh Burchfield-Clay Co
Austin Pray-Perry Co Central
Jay White-Perry Co Central
Jd Harmon of Paducah Tilghman & Vinny Miller of Henry Clay

Vinny Miller has recently committed to play WR at University of Cincinnati as he will probably play QB for the blue devils his senior year.
Storm Wilson from Somerset will be a senior and 4 year starter for the Briar Jumpers. He was 2nd Team AP All-State after both his Sophomore and Junior seasons. Here are his totals so far:
2008 31 catches 505 yards 9 Touchdowns
2009 60 catches 1009 yards 11 Touchdowns
2010 40 catches 742 yards 14 Toucdowns

Career Totals 131 catches 2256 yards 34 Touchdowns. His 2010 numbers could have really been huge but he rarely got to play a full game with the lopsided scores put up by Somerset. With a good season he will end up in the state top 10 all time in career catches and yards.
campbell Wrote:Bryson williams of Prestonsburg just selected for top gun and is being looked at by Mississippi state, uk, Louisville, Iowa, and Marshall and other small colleges..

And if I'm not mistaken, Williams is just a junior, yes?

I for one am not surprised. His dad was a PLAYER.
Jacob Lamb, Sr. South Oldham High School...6'4" weighs 190 and runs 4.5 (40)
Highlands - #6 Ozzie Sheehan, who I've heard will attend UK as a preferred walk on in 2012.
horst muhlmann Wrote:Highlands - #6 Ozzie Sheehan, who I've heard will attend UK as a preferred walk on in 2012.

This kid has his whole SR year to show off his skills, why commit to a preferred walk on offer and not try to get a D1 full ride? Play lights out this year and make UK pony up an offer.
McKay & Quick probably have the highest stock, Harmon from PT looked a lot better as a defensive player when I saw him in semis vs Lou Central , but he has D1 talent.
Quick is only a junior.
Donaldson of west jessamine-cant help but be a threat when your 6.8 220 something