Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close Games or Blowouts?
which do you prefer?

I prefer Close games. Close Games has you sitting on the edge of your seat, heart racing, adrenaline flowing, nail bitting. Nothing like em. I'm also a big big fan of buzzer beaters

reason for the same thread in different forums is because well different sports
Close games for the same reason.
No brainier, Close games!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Who in their right mind would sit there and watch a boring blowout? My vote would go to close games.
Well when I was playing games in high school I always loved "Close Games" but now that I'm into coaching I LOVE BLOWOUTS!!!!!

Watching my fav teams I want them to win and win big...

But I just Love to Win!!!!
Ekff, What sport do you coach? Which level?
Gotta love the intensity of a close game!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Close games unless PCC is playing...
Then I want to see a blowout.. LOL
Close games unless there is money on the line.
Tailback44 Wrote:Ekff, What sport do you coach? Which level?

Basketball... High School....
^

That is cool Ekff.Where do you coach, may I ask?
My team, blowout. any others, close games
I'll message you .... LOL
If my favorite team is playing then I would rather my team blowout the other team so I don't have to worry about it. Any other time, close game.
If it's not my team, then by all means, close game. If you can assure me that my team is going to win (as if anyone could), then by all means, close game. But generally if I'm watching my team, I want them to beat the ever loving crap out of the opponent and then we'll all have a good ole time watching the game.

The most memorable games I remember watching were tense, close games, but then again I also fondly recall when Warren Central beat Bowling Green by 57. So.....
close game with a game winning shot