Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Rules needs our Prayers
I was informed by 14thregionrules (via Facebook) that his cousin was on an airplane that went down. If everyone could please pray for him and his family through this difficult time. If anyone has any questions feel free to either PM me or him and we'll be glad to answer them.

He asked me to put this on here.

Thanks Everyone, it means alot to him and his family!
Prayers. If he needs me SK, give him my Facebook.
This is a horrible tradgedy, something like this happening to 3 beautiful young girls. I hope and pray for nothing but the best for there families.
LWC Wrote:Prayers. If he needs me SK, give him my Facebook.

just sent him a message on facebook with the link to yours
Sorry to hear this. Praying for them.
king360 Wrote:This is a horrible tradgedy, something like this happening to 3 beautiful young girls. I hope and pray for nothing but the best for there families.

Man, I didn't know any of them personally but I can't believe this has happened Sad. I mean their our age. You never know when it's your time. Thoughts and prayers go out to their friends and family.
It's a bad situation.
I've been down all day about this.
May God's favor be in these girls' lives and Prayers go out to their friends and family.
Thoughts and Prayers with these familes.
king360 Wrote:This is a horrible tradgedy, something like this happening to 3 beautiful young girls. I hope and pray for nothing but the best for there families.

I found it odd and disrespectful that nobody is mentioning the pilot that lost his life. Guess he wasn't beautiful enough to be remembered.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:I found it odd and disrespectful that nobody is mentioning the pilot that lost his life. Guess he wasn't beautiful enough to be remembered.

I'm sure noone meant no disrespect to the pilot. I know the girls was local. I'm not for sure about the pilot. My first cousins girlfriend was on the plane as well.

Prayers to everyone involved.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:I found it odd and disrespectful that nobody is mentioning the pilot that lost his life. Guess he wasn't beautiful enough to be remembered.

I apologize. I didn't mean any disrespect.

Praying for everyone involved.
Let's please stay classy....
Strikeout King Wrote:just sent him a message on facebook with the link to yours

Thanks.
LWC Wrote:Thanks.

Your Welcome. He Said he added you.

I really feel bad for all those people that lost there lives and there families.
Very sad tradgedy. My thoughts/Prayers are with all four of their families.
As im here at the house waiting on everyone to get ready for the funeral and the burail afterwards i just want to thank everyone of you that send your prayers out for me and my family so much and everyone of you all hold a place in my heart.If you all ever need anything just let me know. Rip Miranda I love and miss you cuz
he seems to be doing fine and holding up. If anything changes me or him will keep everyone updated. Thanks Everyone for all the prayers and support for him, he appreciates it a lot!