Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Lacey still undecided, May not Announce Wednesday
Steve Jones of Cat's Illustrated is reporting that Kentucky recruit Trevor Lacey is still undecided on where he is going to play basketball next season.

@SJonesRivals Trevor Lacey's dad said he's really struggling with decision and might not be ready to announce on Wedneday.

Kentucky, Kansas, and Alabama are the top 3 and there have been so many rumors of him going to Kentucky and Kansas it is unreal.

My guess all 3 still have a shot and who knows where he will end up.

Stay Tuned.....
This kid is getting on my nerves. He knows were he's going.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Me too!!!
^ I thought the same thing when I read it. it's getting old fast. he knows exactly where he wants to go.

When is the deadline to decide?
WOW! As long as he is taking to decide I hope he doesn't turn out to be an underacheiver! :HitWall:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
come to duke
I am tired of this kid!
Really make a choice. It isn't like he is the #1 in his class.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Lacey still plans to announce tomorrow (Wed 5/18) as planned
^Watch him make another excuse.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
this is probably the biggest decision the kid has had to make in his entire life. he is probably getting pressure from everyone around him and people on here on getting upset like he is trying to pick out which toothpaste to use. if you cant hold your pee until he makes a decision, then quit clicking on the treads and commenting.
He is getting a lot of pressure to stay at Alabama because of him being an in state recruit and Anthony Grant is putting the full court press on him to get Alabama over the hump and back into the NCAA Tournament... Or, he could come to Kentucky and be a lottery pick in the next 2 or 3 years...
Reports are being sent out that Lacey has signed with Alabama. Nothing Official until he commits at 3:00 pm today on where he's going