Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Indians
Don't want to jinx them but my Cleveland Indians are 12-4. Tied for the best record in all of MLB. The question that I ask this forum is: Why?
Food for thought: 5th in ERA. 1st in WHIP, Quality starts and BAA. 3rd in runs scored and 8th in On-base %.
I believe that they are on a hot streak and come crashing back to Earth in a month. Because this hot streak is in April not in July it makes them look better than they really are. I hope they keep it up and the Reds get hot again so we can see an all Ohio World Series.
We are about through with about 1/10 of the season Big Grin I just hope the fairly tale doesn't end.
It's been the surprise story of the season thus far
Who would have thought in Spring Training that the teams with the best record would be the Indians and the Rockies?
LWC Wrote:Who would have thought in Spring Training that the teams with the best record would be the Indians and the Rockies?

Not them
Jarons Wrote:I believe that they are on a hot streak and come crashing back to Earth in a month. Because this hot streak is in April not in July it makes them look better than they really are. I hope they keep it up and the Reds get hot again so we can see an all Ohio World Series.

:rockon:
Well, I'm not 100% surprised. In fact some of you may remember me posting an article I wrote on here about an All Ohio World Series in the next 2 years. I never expected the pitching to be so solid, because this is mainly a group of no-names. I'm more surprised that the offense isn't better. I think they will come back to Earth but will still have a good year, maybe win the Central.
Stardust Wrote:It's been the surprise story of the season thus far

Not taking anything away from Cleveland, but you don't think that the Start that the Rockies has had isn't been a surprise?
I am a huge Indian fan and I am shocked with the way they have played so far.I doubt it will last but will enjoy it as long as it does.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I am a huge Indian fan and I am shocked with the way they have played so far.I doubt it will last but will enjoy it as long as it does.

:Thumbs: Love me some Indians and closely behind are the Reds. No sport has two teams that are so close in my fan-dom.
LWC Wrote::Thumbs: Love me some Indians and closely behind are the Reds. No sport has two teams that are so close in my fan-dom.

Well, I love the Reds and dislike the Injuns:biggrin: