Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Magoffin Co. Have A New Coach?
WHO WILL BE COACHING THE MAGOFFIN CO. HORNETS THIS SEASON?
IVE HEARD COACH HOWARD WILL BE BACK AND IVE ALSO HEARD HE WILL NOT.CAN ANYONE CONFIRM WHO WILL BE COACHING AT MAGOFFIN CO THIS UP AND COMING FOOTBALL SEASON?IF COACH HOWARD IS COMING BACK WHO WILL BE COACHING WITH HIM THIS YEAR?:joystick:
Haven't herd of any
Not sure what the situation will be over there. I find it hard to believe they would actually do a coaching search now that the holidays are over. It is sad that no one in the administration cares enough to fix this situation. Where are the parents at during this ordeal?
but its basketball season and if u remember coach howard wasnt picked up till 3 months before the season
I play for them and icant tell you that But i do know gerald howard is out for 1 year.
Not according to him, the present coach has told me he has coach williams opening the weight room as of now and the basketball thing has no effect on him coaching football. Noone in the admin. has told me the present coach will not be back as well.
Simply ask coach williams if coach H asked him to open up the weight room?
Principal 1 Wrote:Not sure what the situation will be over there. I find it hard to believe they would actually do a coaching search now that the holidays are over. It is sad that no one in the administration cares enough to fix this situation. Where are the parents at during this ordeal?
Fighting with each other if you read some of these threads on here.