•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 2011
Belfry Insider Wrote:I heard this today. Does pike central have a new star quarterback?

Not sure, but even if we did he'd probably be benched behind Alan Boggs.
Belfry Insider Wrote:I heard this today. Does pike central have a new star quarterback?

After Pond Creek Nations travels up 119 this season all they will see is stars on Buckley's Creek. lolTongueirateSho
HawksRule Wrote:After Pond Creek Nations travels up 119 this season all they will see is stars on Buckley's Creek. lolTongueirateSho

OH, I wouldn't be so sure of that now HawksRule....Confusedhh: I do believe the Pirates heard basically the same thing last year! LOL....
long_time_pirate Wrote:OH, I wouldn't be so sure of that now HawksRule....Confusedhh: I do believe the Pirates heard basically the same thing last year! LOL....

Lol Yea I know but a lot have been too quiet this year. I just like to keep it fun for The Battle For 119.
J-Rod Wrote:Not sure, but even if we did he'd probably be benched behind Alan Boggs.

lol J-Rod that's a good one. :lmao:
Figured you'd like that Papa Boggs Wink
Does Pike Central have any new transfers that will contribute? I think that with any help on the O-line and the D-line the weakest parts of the team. They could make a deep run in the playoffs. With Boggs, Pugh, Hopkins, The Freshman Caudill who is an excellent athlete and the most underrated running Back in possibly the State in Justin Smith. I really think they can do great things in the Best district in 3A. Hopefully I can watch every game that PCC, SC and Belfry play each other. I think they are all very talented and well coached. IMO they're all 2tds better than LC.
Pike Central should have very good football team this season, and will blow by there non district schedule, and be undefeated for a while!
Alpha_Male Wrote:Does Pike Central have any new transfers that will contribute? I think that with any help on the O-line and the D-line the weakest parts of the team. They could make a deep run in the playoffs. With Boggs, Pugh, Hopkins, The Freshman Caudill who is an excellent athlete and the most underrated running Back in possibly the State in Justin Smith. I really think they can do great things in the Best district in 3A. Hopefully I can watch every game that PCC, SC and Belfry play each other. I think they are all very talented and well coached. IMO they're all 2tds better than LC.

Plus they have Shouse.
Where and when is the scrimmage in WV today?
I read that the game is at Tolsia, WV against them and Riverview. What time does it begin tonight?
it started at 6 FBN I dont have any updates will try to get some from my dad late on tonight. He is filming.
I spoke to one of the players on Facebook last night, he told me that Pike Central won the scrimmage, the main thing he told me was the defense looked outstanding and the offense scored 3/4 times and even ran the ball very well.
J-Rod Wrote:I spoke to one of the players on Facebook last night, he told me that Pike Central won the scrimmage, the main thing he told me was the defense looked outstanding and the offense scored 3/4 times and even ran the ball very well.
I was there, and it was just PCC and Tolsia. PCC looked pretty good on defense, flew to the ball really well. Offense was a little sluggish, and while they did score 3 of the 4 times on O, the rest of the plays were very rough. Tolsia's O was slowed down by some flat out horrible snapping from the center in the shotgun formation, just horrible. Not to take anything away from PCC D, though. I was a little surprised at how vulnerable the PCC D was to the QB keeper. Boggs aired it out really well an some passes, decent touch on the ball, just had some receivers not catching balls that were pretty catchable. As for the running game, they opened up their first series with (I think) 4 or 5 straight runs. Looked good at, ran over the left side much better than the right side. PCC's receivers are going to have to get better at blocking if they hope to continue throwing that bubble screen a lot though. All in all, pretty good scrimmage to go to.
Lets not forget that Wes Pugh wasnt playing due to a finger injury. But he will be back for the Greenup game. Everybody knows Wes is the long ball go to guy. And also Chapman ran a total of 10 different plays. Had some scouts in the stands.
Yeah, saw the Greenup County guys. Probably explains why he was so secretive about where they were going to scrimmage. A lot of people didn't find out until just a few hours before the bus left PCC. I believe I saw some Scott County, WV scouts there too.
PHSForever Wrote:Yeah, saw the Greenup County guys. Probably explains why he was so secretive about where they were going to scrimmage. A lot of people didn't find out until just a few hours before the bus left PCC. I believe I saw some Scott County, WV scouts there too.

Becuase Chapman would not say.Confusedhh:
Anyone making the trip to Greenup Friday?

I need a ride lmao.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)