Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 38 - Buckhorn 0 (3 innings)
Final From Jenkins in 3 innings

Ouch
Seriously? Wow!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Seriously? Wow!

Yep. There was 3 High Scoring Games tonight in Softball. 2 Over 20 and 1 Over 30
My goodness.
Did Buckhorn just leave? Cause I thought the mercy rule didn't become affective til the 5th inning.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Did Buckhorn just leave? Cause I thought the mercy rule didn't become affective til the 5th inning.
15 after 3innings 10 after 5
Woah! Thats all I have to say
So does this eliminate the right for a Jenkins fans to complain about having the score ran up on them in boys basketball and football.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:So does this eliminate the right for a Jenkins fans to complain about having the score ran up on them in boys basketball and football.
Jenkins has been on the other side of this fence in other sports and it does hurt your morale but what truly hurts is when you have a coach from the opossing team that runs the score up just to prove a point.
If you would have been at the game you would have seen that Jenkins' coach done everything in her power not to score on this team by not letting girls steal bases and putting in most of her JV players but she could not help that Buckhorn has a weak team. There is still time for Buckhorn to get their game together and be a winning team. I wish Buckhorn all the luck and encouragement to become a successful team.