Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 7 - Hazard 1
Final From Hazard
I'm looking forward to the Clay vs. Middlesboro matchup.
clay has a really talented team this year.
Quote:I'm looking forward to the Clay vs. Middlesboro matchup.

I'm not sure why, you would be better off staying home that day, but make sure your scorekeeper is there so he can count all of those phantom errors.
Why would charging an error against our own defense be advantagous to us? We care just as much about our defensive statistics as pitching or hitting.

Our score keepers are very accurate. We don't play daddy ball where Johnny's daddy keeps stats and gives him the benefit of the doubt everytime.
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:Why would charging an error against our own defense be advantagous to us? We care just as much about our defensive statistics as pitching or hitting.

Our score keepers are very accurate. We don't play daddy ball where Johnny's daddy keeps stats and gives him the benefit of the doubt everytime.

Your defense must just be horrible then, since on the other post you talk about how Middlesboro out hit Clay so bad last year, but still lost both games and gave up 22 runs on only 16 hits.

Who has a daddy keeping stats? Are you keeping your kid's stats in yellowjacket land? Maybe you are the gulty culprit since you are so confident in Middlesboro's stat guy.