Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is The Most "RELENTLESS" Player You Have Ever Played Against?
Who is the most relentless player that you have ever played against?

For me: Corey Scarlato (Highlands). Flat out nasty football player. Was big, fast, mean, strong and nasty. He took a great deal of pride in smashing your face into the ground while running the ball on offense, and physically tried to hurt you on defense.

Who is fits this criteria in your career?
Joey Couch from Paintsville in the mid 80s!:Skull03:

I played against him all through grade school and in High Scool and it seemed that not matter how hard you hit this man child or he hit you, he just kept coming back for more!:yikes:

He signed with UK his senior year at Paintsville and was their starting Nose Guard and had a pretty good college career!

Joey Couch:

:theman:
Durrell White when he played for middlesboro in the 2001 season. Hitting the guy was like running into a brick wall. He was a great athlete, and is a current member of Uk's football team
robert mullins he was a hard hitter he would rip ur face off
Yea i agree pete rose he was a very hard nose kind of football player...he once cracked another football players helmet right down the middle.....
yea that was against lynn camp in 04
J.J. Buttrey from whitesburgh in the early to mid 90s was a tough S.O.B. He was a 48 minute nightmare for a running back in a flexbone offense, lol
we played lynn camp in the playoffs in '93 and they had two boys there that was tough, trampus holland and jeff rupe? i think thats their names, but that whole team was tough
Chris Straight - Pikeville MLB/FB

Unheralded, but the toughest son of gun I have ever played against.
HappyGilmore Wrote:Chris Straight - Pikeville MLB/FB

Unheralded, but the toughest son of gun I have ever played against.
What year did he play...
me an boomer howard from belfry got into it a lot during our freshmen an sophmore years
Blackcat75 Wrote:me an boomer howard from belfry got into it a lot during our freshmen an sophmore years

Who is Boomer Howard?
former_raider80 Wrote:What year did he play...

'94-'95 football seasons.....graduated in '96.
fields davis fb/lb
Robert Mullins, he was mean and could hit like a truck
HappyGilmore Wrote:Who is Boomer Howard?

i think he wore #75 also, and was in my grade, i really don't know if this is his name, but thats what veryone told me.
weston robinson from pikeville
i used to love to hit Tony Law ... played for Boone in the late 80's ... he was just as mean as I was ....
Ryan Brown from Paintsville 02' hardest hitter i ever played against