Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs. Paintsville
sf.....GOOD LUCK RAIDERS
"BensGiantMule" Wrote:The Raiders are scrappy but really will have no chance, BMR and his lackeys have made their backroom Deals with the powers that be. Painstville by 10 and the Landon bandwaghon builds steam at richmond.

Rolleyes :wtf1: are you talking about?
"MOJO" Wrote::wtf1:This doesn't sound like something 98 would say, my best opinion this post wasn't made by them.

Nope MOJO, it was me, I was just being a smart*** since everyone thinks Paintsville's coaches, players, and fans have no class. And we beat Allen Central pretty good lastnight and I figured everyone was gonna say we ran up the score again.
sf by 5 plus
Paintsville
SF by 6
I think the senior leadership for the Raiders will play a factor in this one.
SF by 9
Even though Paintsville beat us last nite,Im going with them because I watched SF play all week and they play dirty ball
sf by 1
South Floyd if they play with heart.
depends on whoever comes out ready to play its anyone ballgame at this piont.
Sf By 3..if The Raiders Can Stop Slone It Will Be By 10+..rebel Mom How Does The Raiders Play Dirty Ball....
Ryan Little needs to be on his game.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:Nope MOJO, it was me, I was just being a smart*** since everyone thinks Paintsville's coaches, players, and fans have no class. And we beat Allen Central pretty good lastnight and I figured everyone was gonna say we ran up the score again.

Oh I see, just didn't sound like you. I thought maybe you had the account hijacked again. LOL.
"BensGiantMule" Wrote:I really dont care for either team, but I noticed that seven cops guarded the SF fans and I am sure that 3 ref's will guard
Slone.
The Raiders are scrappy but really will have no chance, BMR and his lackeys have made their backroom Deals with the powers that be. Painstville by 10 and the Landon bandwaghon builds steam at richmond.

What an ignorant post.. backroom deals? lol how crazy is that. The tigers must have beat a team you support or something and your looking for excuses. lol im still laughin at how stupid that post is
sf by 11
Paintsville All The Way Baby!!!!
Is the Game at 7:00???
bensgiantmule , you hit the nail on the head! whaether people like it or not the backroom deals where made a long time ago. Slone will get protected like always and the tigers should come out ahead. last night the fts where Phelps 41 sf 18 everyone is wanting the raiders to lose but they will play as hard as they can. and the game is at 7:oo
Thanks polecat. Your info is appreciated.
We'll see in about 2 1/2 hours who the champs will b.
yeah
paintsville
i think this game will go down to the wire adn i dont know who will win it depends on who's hot and who's not so if SF is hot then SF by 3+ if PHS is hot then PHS by 10+....this is just my opinion...the gym will b rockin tonight w/ the Hi-Hat crazies more powerful than ever!!!!! and i read in recent post that there is 4 sherriffs gaurdin the SF student section and i think that the reason 4 that is cause where we r on probation
Very EVENLY matched team, neither team has the overwhelming size, and I think their guard plays neutralize one another. I'm going with the Raiders, because like SF, Paintsville doesn't have much size, I think Mason Hall will have a big game tonight.
This game is going to come down to who wants it more, and who comes out on fire, when Pburg played sf they came out on fire and sf basically layed down after about half time. So if pville comes out ready to play and gets up big early then pville will get the win. And i dont think sf will have an answer for landon slone i might be eating my words after the game but idc. But hopefully for the fans sake this will be a good game.
"Boondock Saint" Wrote:This game is going to come down to who wants it more, and who comes out on fire, when Pburg played sf they came out on fire and sf basically layed down after about half time. So if pville comes out ready to play and gets up big early then pville will get the win. And i dont think sf will have an answer for landon slone i might be eating my words after the game but idc. But hopefully for the fans sake this will be a good game.

THIS WAS IN AWESOME GAME FOR THE FANS!.. SF HAD AN ANSWER THEY WANTED IT MORE AND GOT IT AND FOR LANDON SLONE BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! CONGRATS RAIDERS!!!! AND GOOD LUCK IN RICHMOND!!
"Moe" Wrote:Paintsville-82 S.Floyd-63
nope it was sf with 82 and paintsville with 81