Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bynum flagrant 2 foul on Beasley
What a ******.

[YOUTUBE="Ed3umTuRTqo"]Ed3umTuRTqo[/YOUTUBE]
Wow...lucky he didn't smack his head or break his arm, he fell awkwardly on it..
Stupidity.
He got suspended 2 games for that one.
Bynum didn't even attempt to block it he just threw his body into him. That's a good call by the refs on that one.
Could be important with the Lakers trying to improve their seed.
NEVER liked Bynum or the Lakers, and this just adds to my hatred.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
That was nothing but a hard foul, a love tap at best. He never should have been suspended for THAT. I agree with Phil Jackson, the two game suspension was excessive.
^He didn't even throw his hands up to block the ball. He ducked his shoulder and put his elbow in his side? How is that not intentional? He could of at least tried to block the ball.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
He went after the ball.
Bynum can do that every day and still won't be as big of a punk as the idiot he knocked down Smile
Beasley has had more success in the NBA than Bynum give me a break zaga..
Bynum has been riding Kobe's coat-tails ever since he's been in LA.
^I would take a healthy Bynum over Beasley ANY day
Thing is, he has a glass shoulder, a glass jaw, a glass everything!
zaga_fan Wrote:^I would take a healthy Bynum over Beasley ANY day

Good luck finding a healthy Bynum. He just gave him two more games during the regular season that he is going to lose because of a feigned injury :popcorn:
Stardust Wrote:Good luck finding a healthy Bynum. He just gave him two more games during the regular season that he is going to lose because of a feigned injury :popcorn:

It's two less games he can get hurt in Smile
Beasley - 19.0 ppg 5.5 rpg 0.7 bpg 32 minutes/game
Bynum- 11.5 ppg 9.0 rpg 1.9 bpg 27 minutes/game

Then take into consideration the fact that Beasley plays on the T-Wolves and Bynum plays on the Lakers Smile
^Add em' up into one big pile and Beasley is the choice.
Beasley doesn't change the game like Bynum does.
He's a 7 footer with an enormous wingspan.
Rebounds, passes, blocks shots, scores, and he's only been able to legally purchase alcohol for 2 years Smile
Beasley averages almost 20 a game...
Give me a freakin' break.
Anyway, I think we can all agree, the suspension was bs.
^That's the only thing I agree with you on. lol

Smile
#BBFL
Aslan Wrote:Anyway, I think we can all agree, the suspension was bs.

2 games was a litle questionable but I don't think it was completely unwarranted.
The NBA was thinking about 3 games.