Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament seedings
You're really going to give Duke's region credit for Arizona, Missouri, and Cincy? Those teams will get stomped by Duke on any given day. I wouldn't even consider Texas much of an opponent for them, all they do is choke. I hate Duke, really, but I have to give them credit, the three teams I mentioned do not belong in the same sentence as Duke.

Duke has the easiest road, like usual. Everyone's used to it, I don't really think it's a big deal...I also don't think anyone NCAA official is partial to Duke, I just think that's the way it works out.

Arizona, Missouri, and Cincinnati are each at least 15 points under Duke. I don't care if they're in the top-25 or not.

But, it's just the way it works out I guess. I'm not worried about how easy or tough their road to the Final Four is, I'm thinking about UK's, and getting to the Final Four and embarrassing the Dukies.
Pitt has the easiest bracket

This years uk team would not beat duke. They had their chance last year and choked. Last years team could of beat them. And maybe next years. But no way does their team this year would