Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 68, Pike Central 60
Final.
Another big win for Pikeville.
Good atmosphere tonight. I liked the Breast Cancer theme. Both student sections had good turn outs. I reckon the Rowe brothers for Pikeville both got T'd up

How many did Hobo drop??
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:Good atmosphere tonight. I liked the Breast Cancer theme. Both student sections had good turn outs. I reckon the Rowe brothers for Pikeville both got T'd up

How many did Hobo drop??

Mike and Billy Got T'd up tonight?
Hobo didn't really have a good shooting game tonight,but he had 31:Cheerlead
Pike Central just can't seem to figure out Pikeville this season dropping 2 games to them.

Nice win Pikeville, you guy's are a very solid team and a getting hot just in time for the post-season.

Pike Central heads to South Floyd next, and then finishes up their season with a home game against Letcher Central.
Another good win for the Panthers.
Good win for Pikeville and a good atmosphere!
fan_favorite Wrote:Hobo didn't really have a good shooting game tonight,but he had 31:Cheerlead
Probably an oxymoron, but it was a quiet 31.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Probably an oxymoron, but it was a quiet 31.

31 is still 31, no matter how it comes
TOP-SPIN35 Wrote:31 is still 31, no matter how it comes
Okay.

It was of no offense to Hobo, he is a great player, my only point was that he didn't take over this game like he usually does and has the capability to do.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Okay.

It was of no offense to Hobo, he is a great player, my only point was that he didn't take over this game like he usually does and has the capability to do.

After playing two of the top teams this week in JC and BL, 31 is still pretty impressive against Pikeville...Hobo didn't seem to have his legs under him tonight from behind the 3 pt. line, but had some sweet moves to the basket...
Hobo can't be expected to take over every night....he has carried the team on his back all year...
congrats to Pikeville
TARHEELS 15 Wrote:After playing two of the top teams this week in JC and BL, 31 is still pretty impressive against Pikeville...Hobo didn't seem to have his legs under him tonight from behind the 3 pt. line, but had some sweet moves to the basket...
Hobo can't be expected to take over every night....he has carried the team on his back all year...

The rest of the team dont matter right? :Thumbs:
yes, the rest of the team is diong great! meade is the leading the state (as a freshman) in scoring,so hes doing really great. cornette is back from an injury and is a big part of the team in many ways,clark is a great defenseive player,then u have runyon,shouse,boggs,big ethan blackburn....so, YES!! THE REST OF THE TEAM MATTERS!!!!!
Congrats to Pikeville on another big win. Best team in the 15th perhaps?
itzAmazing Wrote:Congrats to Pikeville on another big win. Best team in the 15th perhaps?

Not the best team but they are a contender to win the 15th region! They are good but this region is the most even that I have seen in it in a long time. It's up for anyone to win!!
With the late surge of a couple other teams, it is really is a wide open field this year.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]