Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 72 - Breathitt County 42
Final From Breathitt
Congrats Knott Co, looks like they have picked it back up.
Knott's two games this weekend at the Riverside Classic vs. Louisville Colgate and Oneida Baptist should really help make them tournament tough.
You are being facetious.
UKisN1 Wrote:You are being facetious.

Yeah I know, It's such a joke they are so desperate for wins that they have to go to Riverside to get them. Heard a lot of people laughing about this when they didn't even play Perry or Hazard at home?
coachpete50 Wrote:Yeah I know, It's such a joke they are so desperate for wins that they have to go to Riverside to get them. Heard a lot of people laughing about this when they didn't even play Perry or Hazard at home?

The joke is some people get on here to say things like this.
Benchwarmer Wrote:The joke is some people get on here to say things like this.

Whats not true about that statement? I hope the win the region but come on, I can see maybe going to Riverside once to get a win and some young kids in but two days in a row? That is desperate.:please:
coachpete50 Wrote:Whats not true about that statement? I hope the win the region but come on, I can see maybe going to Riverside once to get a win and some young kids in but two days in a row? That is desperate.:please:

They didnt play Riverside.
congrats to KCC
coachpete50 Wrote:Yeah I know, It's such a joke they are so desperate for wins that they have to go to Riverside to get them. Heard a lot of people laughing about this when they didn't even play Perry or Hazard at home?

coachpete50 Wrote:Whats not true about that statement? I hope the win the region but come on, I can see maybe going to Riverside once to get a win and some young kids in but two days in a row? That is desperate.:please:

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:

Please get your facts straight:
1) KCC played Louisville Collegiate and Oneida Baptist in a tourney hosted by Riverside that they were invited to. Last time I checked being invited to a tournament doesn't make you desperate.
2) KCC didn't play PCC or Hazard at home due to scheduling conflicts between the schools, the fault in that lies solely on the person who made KCC's schedule, which I know was not the head coach this year or last year.
3) Why wouldn't KCC want to play Hazard at home? Every team would rather play on their home court, and with two region opponents like PCC and Hazard, we are shocked how the schedule ended up like it did. It' snot just for a ball game, think how much money that will cost KCC buy not playing the two games at home that usually draw the biggest crowds?
4) KCC only had 7 home games total, the schedule is a wreck.

Pretty much every word.
PATS2011 Wrote:Please get your facts straight:
1) KCC played Louisville Collegiate and Oneida Baptist in a tourney hosted by Riverside that they were invited to. Last time I checked being invited to a tournament doesn't make you desperate.
2) KCC didn't play PCC or Hazard at home due to scheduling conflicts between the schools, the fault in that lies solely on the person who made KCC's schedule, which I know was not the head coach this year or last year.
3) Why wouldn't KCC want to play Hazard at home? Every team would rather play on their home court, and with two region opponents like PCC and Hazard, we are shocked how the schedule ended up like it did. It' snot just for a ball game, think how much money that will cost KCC buy not playing the two games at home that usually draw the biggest crowds?

:Thumbs:It's like talking to a wall to some people.
PATS2011 Wrote:Please get your facts straight:

When a coach takes over I am sure they can rework the schedule if they want to. I am sure Perry and Hazard would have wanted to continue the home and home series, financially it would only help both schools. The AD has to sign off on all contracts so why would he sign off on a 7 game home schedule? And nothing against the good people at Riverside but I think when you have a team like Knott Centrals you tell them thanks but no thanks and find you two more competitive games. They could have scheduled two home games instead of going down to Riverside.
Quarterback7 Wrote:When a coach takes over I am sure they can rework the schedule if they want to. I am sure Perry and Hazard would have wanted to continue the home and home series, financially it would only help both schools. The AD has to sign off on all contracts so why would he sign off on a 7 game home schedule? And nothing against the good people at Riverside but I think when you have a team like Knott Centrals you tell them thanks but no thanks and find you two more competitive games. They could have scheduled two home games instead of going down to Riverside.

Went down to Breathitt not Riverside.
Quarterback7 Wrote:When a coach takes over I am sure they can rework the schedule if they want to. I am sure Perry and Hazard would have wanted to continue the home and home series, financially it would only help both schools. The AD has to sign off on all contracts so why would he sign off on a 7 game home schedule? And nothing against the good people at Riverside but I think when you have a team like Knott Centrals you tell them thanks but no thanks and find you two more competitive games. They could have scheduled two home games instead of going down to Riverside.

:Thumbs:
PATS2011 Wrote:Pretty much every word.

Benchwarmer Wrote:Went down to Breathitt not Riverside.

Riverside is in Breathitt County. The classic is named the Riverside Prep Classic. Riverside host the classic, they use BHS and Jackson City gym. It is overall a weak field of teams. Or do you disagree with those statements too?
Quarterback7 Wrote:Riverside is in Breathitt County. The classic is named the Riverside Prep Classic. Riverside host the classic, they use BHS and Jackson City gym. It is overall a weak field of teams. Or do you disagree with those statements too?

So Riverside High School and Breathitt County High School are the same school?
In Knott's defense, Perry Central played in the Riverside Prep classic last year.(I Looked at Perry's schedule in 2009/10 on KHSAA.org) I am sure that they were not aware who they would be playing when they scheduled this classic.
Benchwarmer Wrote:So Riverside High School and Breathitt County High School are the same school?

Yeah if that's what you want to think. Did you say something about some people are like talking to a wall?
alc88 Wrote:In Knott's defense, Perry Central played in the Riverside Prep classic last year.(I Looked at Perry's schedule in 2009/10 on KHSAA.org) I am sure that they were not aware who they would be playing when they scheduled this classic.

If I know Hatcher the only way he would have went in played in the Classic was if they matched him up with the other best team they had coming and thats what they did. No way would he went and played Lou Colgate and OBI.
alc88 Wrote:In Knott's defense, Perry Central played in the Riverside Prep classic last year.(I Looked at Perry's schedule in 2009/10 on KHSAA.org) I am sure that they were not aware who they would be playing when they scheduled this classic.

Quarterback7 Wrote:If I know Hatcher the only way he would have went in played in the Classic was if they matched him up with the other best team they had coming and thats what they did. No way would he went and played Lou Colgate and OBI.

Now this is funny.
Quarterback7 Wrote:If I know Hatcher the only way he would have went in played in the Classic was if they matched him up with the other best team they had coming and thats what they did. No way would he went and played Lou Colgate and OBI.

Congrats to Knott Central!!!!