Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(17) Kentucky 74 - Mississippi 68 (Women's Basketball)
Bad offensive night for Kentucky but their defense was incredible.
Congrats Lady Cats, keep those Ws coming.
Can the Connecticut transfer play?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^shouldnt be able to
probably has to set out a year
I dont watch a lot of womens basketball, rarely actually.
Whats the problem with the cats this year?
Top 10 ranked at the start of the season i believe and it seems we struggle with teams week in and week out.
I know the PG went down and is questioning whether or not to come back or just red shirt but if she does red shirt this year the cats could be in some trouble come tourney time which is right after she could possibly come back.
I really have to agree with you. Against the zone they have had problems. Hopefully they will click right at tournament time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I'd say not having Amber Smith really hurts the cats this year. They are really young and play a lot of Freshman and Sophomores. They really need her senior leadership. If they play with the defensive intensity they played with in the last 10 minutes of the game last night, they will be hard to beat. They do need to work on their offense more and try to get Dunlap more looks.