Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Perry Central 1/29
Who are you taking the Golden Eagles or the Commodores?

Simply being at PCC, the Dores dont lose there. I'll take PC by 6. The Cornett should dominate the glass as always but I expect Skaggs to have a big game though for JC.
Why isnt Parker playing??? He has played the last 3 or 4 games!!! With Parker I will take PCC by 9, without Parker I will take PCC by 17.
bdub Wrote:Why isnt Parker playing??? He has played the last 3 or 4 games!!! With Parker I will take PCC by 9, without Parker I will take PCC by 17.

You know what, I dont know if he is playing or not. I was told in a PM that Parker wont be playing. Could someone comfirm?
bdub Wrote:Why isnt Parker playing??? He has played the last 3 or 4 games!!! With Parker I will take PCC by 9, without Parker I will take PCC by 17.

With or without PC wont win by 17.
Thats a good one. If Parker doesnt play the only time it will be close is when the ball is thrown up!!! You had better believe that. I think everyone in the 15th has beat up on them with Parker out, dont think it will be any different against "THE BEST TEAM IN THE MOUNTAINS."
I'll stick with what I believe than, and it wont be PC winning by no 17 or more.
MVP2 Wrote:I'll stick with what I believe than, and it wont be PC winning by no 17 or more.

Are you hating on hatcher ball again, MVP?

PCC by 20 lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Are you hating on hatcher ball again, MVP?

PCC by 20 lol

Nope. I mean sure it is boring but as Ive said in every thread about Hatchers ball give him a chance of winning every game and that is what you want from your coach. Anyone that knows anything bout these two teams, knows that there aint going to be 17 point margin of victory.

BTW-Hatcher ball has grown on me.
Pcc 78-61
Who ever scores 60 points, in this one, has the best chance of winning.

Reason being:
JC average margin of victory is 13.1
PCC average margin of victory is 10.7
Both statistics are irrelevent

However these statistics are relevent:
JC averages 65.5 points a game while giving up 52.4 points a game. PCC averages 55.1 points a game while giving up only 44.4 points a game.
JC averages 10.4 points more per game than PCC however PCC holds their opponents to 8 points less a game than JC.

STAY WITH ME. NOW IS WHEN IT GETS COMPLICATED. (remember statistics from above statements).

JC 65.5-8=57.5 round up to 58 points in this game. (65.5 points per game average for JC) subtract 8pts ((which is the advantage that PCC holds their opponents to, compared to JC)).

PCC 55.1-52.4=2.7 (average points per game for PCC) ((average points per game JC gives up))
55.1-2.7=52.4 round up to 53 points in this game.

(home court advantage is 6 to 8 points) I will average it and use 7 point advantage.

JC 58 points
PCC 53+7=60 points

In summary 15 points per quarter (average) will have a better chance of winning this game.

Other statistics of interest:

(field goal attempts per game) JC 51.6 PCC 39.3 ((both 2 and 3 point shots))
(3 point field goals made per game) JC 4.2 PCC 3.2 ((advantage of 3 points to JC))
(freee throws made per game) JC 14 PCC 11.25 ((advantage of 2.75, round up to 3 point advantage to JC))

Remember home court advantage (average is about 7 points)

So in summary it all comes down to 3 point advantage for JC on 3 point field goals made and 3 point advantage on free throws made which equals 6 points, however home court advantage is usually about 6 to 8 points (I averaged it to 7 points) so 1 or 2 point difference in this game. Depends on who controls the tempo and who makes their free throws down the stretch.
MVP2 Wrote:Nope. I mean sure it is boring but as Ive said in every thread about Hatchers ball give him a chance of winning every game and that is what you want from your coach. Anyone that knows anything bout these two teams, knows that there aint going to be 17 point margin of victory.

BTW-Hatcher ball has grown on me.

Playing that style also lets inferior teams play closer and have a shot at winning when they shouldn't.
Perry don't lose many at home, so I'll take them.

Perry - 57
Johnson 51
Pcc
perry central45 johnson central39.i like pcc at home.
Aslan Wrote:Playing that style also lets inferior teams play closer and have a shot at winning when they shouldn't.

Perry - 57
Johnson 51

If you play Hatcher ball fo an entire game and execute....
you will never lose TongueirateSho
PCC by 15.
I expect JC to look at this game as a huge test. PC is the most talented team they will play this year. JC will have to own the boards and play thier pressure D to have a chance. If they come out and play hard and do these three things together they can and will win. I will say it will be a nail bitter till the end.

JC 55- PC 53
TSSI Wrote:I expect JC to look at this game as a huge test. PC is the most talented team they will play this year. JC will have to own the boards and play thier pressure D to have a chance. If they come out and play hard and do these three things together they can and will win. I will say it will be a nail bitter till the end.

JC 55- PC 53

Can JC outrebound PCC?
I doubt they have been outrebounded all year.
zaga_fan Wrote:Can JC outrebound PCC?
I doubt they have been outrebounded all year.

Nobody in the mountains is going to own the boards against Perry.
I'm going to say..

PCC - 47
Johnson Central - 42
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Im going with the Dores at home!!!! Hatcher puts the ball in the 7th graders hands at the end of the game. Beverly will continue to hit free throws down the stretch.
PCC- 46
Jc- 41

Should be a great game to watch!!!
Good luck to both teams!!!
I have watched both play and I can't see jc coming within 10 pts. If pc holds jk down it will be an ugly game but this is a big if because this kid is an excellent athlete.JC was very lucky to get out of Inez with a win . That seventh grader has probably impressed me more than any other player I have watched this year.
rj99 Wrote:I have watched both play and I can't see jc coming within 10 pts. If pc holds jk down it will be an ugly game but this is a big if because this kid is an excellent athlete.JC was very lucky to get out of Inez with a win . That seventh grader has probably impressed me more than any other player I have watched this year.

Start us a thread with the score. I haven't heard anything yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
PCC by 9.
Gooooo JC
Aslan Wrote:Playing that style also lets inferior teams play closer and have a shot at winning when they shouldn't.

Perry - 57
Johnson 51

There for it won't be a 17 point game.