Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Idol
I don't know how many people watch it, but there is going to be a hometown girl named Jerica Blair auditioning tonight.
Yea, she is Miss Magoffin. She is from Johnson county, but I think she lives in Pike now. I heard her sing when she was about 12-13. She could have passed on there then. She should definitely have no problem now.
Has she song yet?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Has she song yet?
No.
It didn't show her sing, but it showed her with a ticket.
I know that they eventually go to her home and do footage.
Another hometown girl by the name of Nicole Pennington will be in the auditions in Nashville. Hopefully they show her audition on TV tomorrow night.
Good luck girls.
Is Pennington good?
A good time for EKY kids. Hopefully both girls will go very far this year, and get the break they are looking for.
16 year old Taylor Dye from Owsley County got a golden ticket to Hollywood in the New Orleans audition. They didn't show but 10 of the 37 chosen in New Orleans on their show, and Taylor was one of them that they edited from the broadcast. But she made it to the next phase.
Two thirds of their show is about those rejected. I guess they have to show the bad with the good for ratings.
Who was the girl from the KY farm?
LWC Wrote:Who was the girl from the KY farm?
What?
Nicole also made it to Hollywood.
There was a black/African-American girl that had white parents that adopted her and they lived on a farm. She sang American Honey and is from Kentucky. What was her name?
LWC Wrote:There was a black/African-American girl that had white parents that adopted her and they lived on a farm. She sang American Honey and is from Kentucky. What was her name?
I didn't see her.
HawksRule Wrote:Another hometown girl by the name of Nicole Pennington will be in the auditions in Nashville. Hopefully they show her audition on TV tomorrow night.

I believe you but either she has moved away or told the AI executives something different:

Nicole Pennington

•Hometown: Petersburg, IN
•Audition City:
•Video:
Adrienne Beasley is her name, I just found her name.

She is from Wickliffe, Ky. The county seat of Ballard County.
LWC Wrote:I believe you but either she has moved away or told the AI executives something different:

Nicole Pennington

•Hometown: Petersburg, IN
•Audition City:
•Video:

I believe you found another girl with the same name. The one I'm talking about is 16.
Who did you all think was the best so far?..I think Lauren Alaina from Rossville Ga.
HawksRule Wrote:I believe you found another girl with the same name. The one I'm talking about is 16.

Okay, that is why I was confused.
king360 Wrote:Who did you all think was the best so far?..I think Lauren Alaina from Rossville Ga.

Too early for me to tell. Also, there are a few that they don't show.

Ask me again when they begin to show the contestants in Hollywood.
LWC Wrote:Too early for me to tell. Also, there are a few that they don't show.

Ask me again when they begin to show the contestants in Hollywood.

I know it's pretty early..but hearing this girl sing with Steven Tyler gave me chills!!!..lol