Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 57 Whitley County 46
Wow!!!! Refs tried to keep this one close.
this would have been a better game if #14 for whitley played but with that loss they picked up the refs to replace him. even whitleys coach was saying they were bad calls during the game. glad perry fought and didn't give in and avenged an early season loss to whitley to win on their home floor.
It was a horribly called game.
Congrats PCC on the big win and avenging the earlier loss.
Whitleys best post player was out and the younger guys had a tough time stopping Perrys post game.
Whitley continues to struggle right now but hopefully theyll turn things around before the district tourney.
bdub Wrote:Wow!!!! Refs tried to keep this one close.

lol sorry about that, we thought you all were corbin with the red and the same C and all. Thats who we wanted to rip, especially after we played at their place and got that kind of treatment but we just got confused lol.
I assure you though that bad fouls are not limited to any one team and we try to lay it to any team that plays us at home and we reserve the right to call a horrible game against anyone. Its in the contract:biggrin: lol j/k
Congrats to Perry to going into Whitley and getting the win against a team that had beat them before.I think this was Whitley 1st lose at home this year. Perry played great and Whitley got off to a slow start but pick it up and make it a close game all the way to the end. Perry put the ball in the hands of the 7th grader and he made free throws to push the score up. Whitley played without their best post player (who had 17 on Perry in the 1st meeting). Whitley keep your heads up. After watching them play Perry twice I think they could come out of that region. They are a very well coach team and play as hard as anyone can play.
Congrats Dores!
Congrats Perry Central.. I think they will end up winning the 14th as well.
Congrats to PCC on the win!