Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central Perry Central (1-21) Cancelled
Game at LCC cancelled tonight.
Why did PCC cancel?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Why did PCC cancel?

I heard they were afraid of the physical play of Letcher.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Why did PCC cancel?

Letcher cancelled.
letchers ad called and said that there parking lot was full of snow and that he was afraid there wouldnt be that big of a turnout and it is one of there bigger games so they wouldnt have made as much money so he rescheduled it.
I can officially tell the real reason the game was cancelled. The thrones for the queen mother and her fat princess were out being upholstered and was not ready in time...
I think it goes without saying that this one was cancelled because of snow lol
Does anyone know what day this game is rescheduled for?
wood_chuck Wrote:letchers ad called and said that there parking lot was full of snow and that he was afraid there wouldnt be that big of a turnout and it is one of there bigger games so they wouldnt have made as much money so he rescheduled it.

Lol, I heard the same thing......don't really think that was the reason, but I guess we have to go with it, almost sure there was another reason other than that.....lol!!!!!:Thumbs:
I heard one of the big men for Letcher had to be rushed to the hospital and put on an I.V. Hope he is okay, but a little after that, I heard they looked at the parking lot and said they thought it had a little to much ice for their liking... Smile