•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next coach at Knox Central
Glad that is over. Now, can we PLEASE just move on with our lives? :Clap:
Football 1 is this official? Haven't heard much.
Xerxes Wrote:Football 1 is this official? Haven't heard much.
I don't think it is official but everyone I have talked to is saying Russell is our guy. I'm sure that is the case. And I for one am delighted.

I appreciate very much that our administration (much as Stumpjumper said already) ran a great process and did not simply hand the job to the most likely person. From everyone that I talked to close to this - Coach Russell was under close scrutiny and had to earn this job over some VERY qualified candidates. I'm sure community support was a factor but at the end of the day, it was about the coach who could lead this program with honor and in a way that brought the best out of every single player; and he certainly is that man.
Football1 Wrote:I don't think it is official but everyone I have talked to is saying Russell is our guy. I'm sure that is the case. And I for one am delighted.

I appreciate very much that our administration (much as Stumpjumper said already) ran a great process and did not simply hand the job to the most likely person. From everyone that I talked to close to this - Coach Russell was under close scrutiny and had to earn this job over some VERY qualified candidates. I'm sure community support was a factor but at the end of the day, it was about the coach who could lead this program with honor and in a way that brought the best out of every single player; and he certainly is that man.

I'm glad it is over for you all and now you can get down to the business of preparing for the upcoming season! Good Luck to Knox Central!
I remember this guy running the ball very hard and all the way to a Mr. football. I enjoyed watching his team, I got to see him play 2 or 3 times.
Congrats to Scotty! Glad you got your man Football1!
Everyone is glad it is over. I hope Scotty knows that everyone that COUNTS was behind him all the time.
If it's over why has it not been officially announced?
Bear_Paw Wrote:If it's over why has it not been officially announced?
http://www.knox.k12.ky.us/wp/?p=625

It's a far cry from the dog and pony show but there is your press release. Worked well for me. Some might have preferred a bit more fan fare but this approach keeps the focus on the players, as it should be.
Congrats to coach russel! good move by the panthers to keep some of there foundation in tact. :Clap:
So what is Bells sch I have heard different rumors, I know Lex Cath first game but who else???:popcorn:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:So what is Bells sch I have heard different rumors, I know Lex Cath first game but who else???:popcorn:
It does not include Knox... :-(
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)