Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 2006
how good/bad will leslie football be this year ????
they will be good but they wont win there distict this ,Morgan is to big of a lose for the eagles along with other of the seniors they lost(horton,wells,day,etc.)
They will be down, hard to replace the players that they lost in one season!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:They will be down, hard to replace the players that they lost in one season!

I LLOOOOVVVE their offensive system...the QB is back I believe and is TOUGH...deceptively elusive.

I really think their coach does a great job with the offense...reminds me of West Virginia's offense a little.
Football24_7 Wrote:I LLOOOOVVVE their offensive system...the QB is back I believe and is TOUGH...deceptively elusive.

I really think their coach does a great job with the offense...reminds me of West Virginia's offense a little.

Morgan the qb is gone. Leslie returns Howard who as good as any running back in the mts. I believe they lost 17 or 18 seniors this year. I believe they lost a good portion of their line. Leslie is very well coached, and they also also have a big number of juniors I believe. They will lack experince, but should be a playoff team in 2006.
I enjoyed the trips to Leslie when they were in our district. They will be fine, but I don't see as much success with this team early based on the many that they lost. They will be playing good football by mid season!

:rock:
should be alright
Yea with the losses r hard ta regroup but i talked to the coach the other day and he said theyre movin howard to qb to fill morgans spot
Their pretty good.
I Thought Leslie Would Play Belfry For The Regional Title Last Season.
Last Season Was The Eagles Year, But Got Upended By A Sheldon Clark Team Who Surprised Alot Of Folks.i Watched The Game And I Thought Leslie Won The Thing On The Pass At The End.they Had Sheldon Clark Down And Letr Them Come Back. Itll Be Hard For The Eagles To Repeat Last Season, Theyll Be Ok But Not As Good.the Boys In Jackson And Middlesboro Will Be Lookin For Some Payback This Season As Well.
They have Ryan Howard and he is fast enough to score some points. They may struggle some early but they will be fine and will be in the playoffs
distric shamps good luck
Howard needs to stay at rb i dont think it needs to be qb...but gl to the upcomin season eagles...lc should be alright