Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets 17 Colts 16
Final.
Another one and done for Mr. September
Aslan Wrote:Peyton Manning drops to 9-10 in his post season career. Love it! He is one of the most overrated quarterbacks ever. Smile
I have been saying that he is overrated since he was at Tennessee. He is great in September though.
Love it! Few things to smile about today but this is great! Its like lebron james loosing in the playoffs.
Rex finally got his revenge on ole Peyton Manning!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Colts have got to bring in a running attack. They are too one dimensional, and in order to make a run before Peyton is done, they will have to make themselves something other than one dimensional.
Stardust Wrote:Colts have got to bring in a running attack. They are too one dimensional, and in order to make a run before Peyton is done, they will have to make themselves something other than one dimensional.

Amen!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Didn't expect the Jets to hold Peyton to 16

on a side note...
Vinaiterri kicked the CRAP out of the 50 yard fg
zaga_fan Wrote:Didn't expect the Jets to hold Peyton to 16

on a side note...
Vinaiterri kicked the CRAP out of the 50 yard fg

That's what I said when he kicked it. LOL

It would have been good from 57.
#BBFL
One of the best games I have ever seen. I thought it was over when the colts kicked there last FG.