Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pville vs Johnson Central
this should be a fun game to watch. curious to see who comes out with the w. my money is on jc if they come ready to play. interested in seeing who you guy have???
[SIZE="6"]It seems like everyone post scoring threads with different titles, which creates a mess on the board and makes it difficult to sort through
quickly to read scores.

When posting scores PLEASE simply title your thread per the example below:

Maytown 62 - Auxier 30

Also, please spell out the teams names.

[COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Red"]Example: JBS 55 - PCC 55

Correct Way: June Buchanan 55 - Perry Co. Central 55[/COLOR][/COLOR]

When creating a new thread regarding a prediction between two teams, make sure that you put the date in the title as well.

EX: Lakers @ Knicks 11/30

Also, make sure you spell teams names out. There are many other LC's, JC's, PCC's, etc. out there.

It's simple, fast and easy. Thank you.[/SIZE]

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=51119
When do they play?

Prediction JC without Parker JC 68 P-Ville 62
JC with Parker JC 67 P-Ville 62
Im pretty sure its Friday.
Johnson Central should roll in this one. From what I heard Cody has to sit out some games before he can play. Thats OK it gives Shane and Collins time to mature more in the paint. JC played really good the other night. If they will continue to pass to get open looks, they will win by 12 or more. They still need to hit the boards harder to win against Pville at home. Green and Tiller will be ready this year, theyll have to limit their shots and keep Tiller from creating himself. I expect Skaggs to have a big game, he looked awful good Monday. It looks like he is becoming more and more comfortable in a black and gold jersey. I would love to see JK lock up with Tiller, that would be a great matchup. My money is on JK. way too strong. JC 75- Pville 61
If jc can control green then jc will hve no problem getting the W
Id say it will come down to the 4th.
If Johnson Central can keep Green and Tiller in check, The Eagles will smoke the Tigers and they will be the ones soaring high.

Hope this rivalry game is clean on both sides.
I'll take the Eagles in a very physical game. Best of luck to both teams on a clean and hard fought game.
Parker is running a lot before practice. I think you see him set out the first half of the next few games but will play second half. He seems to have agreed to the conditions and is glad to be back. The players who are his friends as well wanted him back. Big district game on the road here for JC and then go to Betsy Layne Monday. Hopefully JC plays well but two tough road games here only helps in the long run.
I'm gonna have to take JC in this one. They should be able to contain Tiller, and Green fairly well. I'd say Wade Skaggs will go for about 20 points.
cart man Wrote:Parker is running a lot before practice. I think you see him set out the first half of the next few games but will play second half. He seems to have agreed to the conditions and is glad to be back. The players who are his friends as well wanted him back. Big district game on the road here for JC and then go to Betsy Layne Monday. Hopefully JC plays well but two tough road games here only helps in the long run.

Parker is running before every practice. He will not be playing the next 3 games until the second half. He is still a kid and knows he made a major mistake, and is very grateful that he was accepted back on the team.
jc wins this one by 15 to 20 points. far to much talent, they can play finesse or they can play physical. their still not passing the ball enough, skaggs is running point well, but still is forcing to much. he needs to involve the team more and let the game come to him. the rest of the kids need to hit lay-ups and foul shots, if this happens, i believe it could be a large deficit. it's gonna be scarey for green to shoot over shane hall, a lot of rejections i can visualize, that's just my views, i hope it's a clean game, no cheap shots and noone gets hurt. good luck to both teams, but PLAY B_BALL EAGLES!!!!!!
Mr. Postman Wrote:jc wins this one by 15 to 20 points. far to much talent, they can play finesse or they can play physical. their still not passing the ball enough, skaggs is running point well, but still is forcing to much. he needs to involve the team more and let the game come to him. the rest of the kids need to hit lay-ups and foul shots, if this happens, i believe it could be a large deficit. it's gonna be scarey for green to shoot over shane hall, a lot of rejections i can visualize, that's just my views, i hope it's a clean game, no cheap shots and noone gets hurt. good luck to both teams, but PLAY B_BALL EAGLES!!!!!!

:popcorn:

ooops...Tigers win and I believe Green finished with 18 pts and was the games leading scorer. Why won't anyone give this kid any credit. He just flat out produces. Great job son! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I totally agree with OFFTHEHOOK, not only was Green the games leading scorer I think he may have lead the game with rebounds also. imo I dont think Hall was even a concern to him
Anytime Green touches the ball points surely follow.
Missed on this one thought Eagles had too much talent for the Tigers.

Big win for the Tigers & Coach Ratliff