Pike County Central 73 Harlan County 63
Final
How many did Mcoy have?
Mountain Wrote:How many did Mcoy have?

25 for hobo,meade has 23 and cornette had 17...:Cheerlead
Mountain Wrote:How many did Mcoy have?

24 points.

Dylan Meade led the team with 25.
Great win for the Hawks!! Boy after that Sheldon Clark game, they have came together and have made an extremely solid team!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What grade is the Meade kid in?
Dylan Meade is a Freshman, He is a GREAT young man with a bright future ahead of him. GO HAWKS, I believe the coach has them going in the right direction. I think this win puts them at .500.
its unbelievable how much this team has improved since their first game this year. I watched a pre season game and then did't see any more until the game with shelby valley and harlan county, It did'nt seem like the same team. their defense is great. their rebounding needs improvement. I think they will continue to get better. this coach has done wonders.
J-Rod Wrote:24 points.

Dylan Meade led the team with 25.
check KSHAA to be sure,but i think it was the other way around! then again,as long as both are putting up those numbers.GO HAWKS...
is harlan any good?
Harlan was the number one team in the 13th region untill they lost this game
Harlan County isn't the No. 1 team. They had the most wins at this point but were rated around seventh in the preseason. They start four sophomores.
Harlan is not the number 1 team now. They were rate number 1 in their region a coupole of weeks ago. You need to go back and check.

I don't know anything about the pre-searson ratings, but I think that they are rated number 3 in their region now.