Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calipari not optimistic about Kanter's eligibility
http://www.kentucky.com/2010/12/21/15745...ni_popular

The last caller into John Calipari's radio show Monday night asked if the Kentucky coach could give her reason to hope the NCAA will declare Enes Kanter eligible.

Calipari did not sound optimistic.

"You can keep hoping and praying," he told the caller, "but, you know, it's in the NCAA's hands. If they choose not to let him play, he will not play.

....Calipari also volunteered that Kanter might sit out this season and then be eligible next season. Earlier this year, the NCAA declared Kanter permanently ineligible, a decision UK has been appealing.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/12/21/15745...z18ko0h495
That's a Jerry Tipton article. If there is anyone that will try to make something sound negative, he is the guy.
I wish they would just give an answer one way or another already. But, we do still have the appeal process if they still rule him ineligible (I think).
^definitely lol
but I've not heard anything positive come from Cal about Kanter's eligibility.
^ In each television broadcast, the anouncers state the same thing, that Cal is not confident that Enis will be a member of this years squad.
Could you imagine if he was freed on Christmas Eve or Day? What a present that would be to the BBN!
LWC Wrote:Could you imagine if he was freed on Christmas Eve or Day? What a present that would be to the BBN!

I wouldn't have to make my status on Facebook FREE ENES!!! 20 times a day anymore.lol
king360 Wrote:I wouldn't have to make my status on Facebook FREE ENES!!! 20 times a day anymore.lol

:lmao:
Everyone needs to write on the NCAA facebook wall "Free Enes!"
En route.
Agree^^^
king360 Wrote:I wouldn't have to make my status on Facebook FREE ENES!!! 20 times a day anymore.lol

True story lol.
Calipari not optimistic about Kanter's eligibility.
Well that makes 2 of us.
Ya gotta believe!!!
Aslan Wrote:Ya gotta believe!!!

Taking too long, I have lost all hope for this season.
Ballers Wrote:Taking too long, I have lost all hope for this season.

I agree. At some point it becomes too much of a distraction for this team to have a lot of hope for Kanter coming back. They have to operate on the assumption that he will not play this year and get better with what they have on the floor right now.
Cal will say that! No matter the team they are playing he acts like they will give them a good game... Just in case they do, he can say I told u guys they could play. ANd if UK blows the team out, it looks good on his team... He is just a guy like that... He is going to act like enes wont get elgible then when he does he will act surprised
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Duder, are you 8 years old? How in the world did that make any sense to you when you thought about it and typed it? No coach just goes and plays Little Sisters of the Poor and says they suck and are going to kill them.

You're a hater, go stick with Louisville and supposed rapes and abortions. Yeah, good luck with that. Our Enes is bigger than yours little sister..get over it.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas!
[quote=vundy33]Duder, are you 8 years old? How in the world did that make any sense to you when you thought about it and typed it? No coach just goes and plays Little Sisters of the Poor and says they suck and are going to kill them.

You're a hater, go stick with Louisville and supposed rapes and abortions. Yeah, good luck with that. Our Enes is bigger than yours little sister..get over it.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas![/QUOT
Merry christmas to you too! And no im not 8 years old. I will stick with louisville! you stick with UK and paypal cal who cant get to a final four! No im not a hater and wtf does Our enes is bigger than yours little sister mean?? are you like 8 years old? how in the world did that make sense to you when you thought about it??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
lol. Think about it buddy. You can make fun of Cal all day, but at least he doesn't pay women who they've cheated on their wife with to get their child aborted. You just sound stupid. We actually have a Louisville fan talking crap on our program. The best program to ever be in college basketball. Funny, huh?

The Enes thing means that are program is better than yours. Are you really that slow or are you just kidding around?

Kentucky will always be better than Louisville in college basketball. You know it, I know it, Ricky P knows it, and the rest of the state knows it. It will always be that way. So you can stop with your 8 year old analysis of Coach Cal's personality. And if that goes over your head, I'm talking about this:

"Cal will say that! No matter the team they are playing he acts like they will give them a good game... Just in case they do, he can say I told u guys they could play. ANd if UK blows the team out, it looks good on his team... He is just a guy like that... He is going to act like enes wont get elgible then when he does he will act surprised"

You show me one coach that actually comes out and says "This team will not give us a good game, we will beat them by alot, they suck" and doesn't act like the team they just beat to death or are about to beat to death is skilled. I will give you $10.

Cal does have faults, but that quote of yours is not one of them.
[url=http://www.facebook.com][/url]
NO man, I was not talking smack about UK or the program... Strictly Calapari... You can put pitino down all ya want... fact is on the court is more sucessful... off the court issues? yeah all coaches have them... Cal is no saint, he probably lives at a bar and cheats on his wife too! trust me the other coaches just havent got caught...
and i was just kidding around with the enes thing... show me where i have tlaked smack about UK's traditon??? i havent... Cal has done nothing with the tradition! lol and that was my point man, all coaches are saying that... He isnt going to come out and say "enes is going to get elgible, and we are going to whip a$$ then" no coach will say that... they all try to act like the team will give them a good game, and then after the game when they win they look good or the team looks better than he thought... I wasnt meaning that for just cal, every coach does
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:NO man, I was not talking smack about UK or the program... Strictly Calapari... You can put pitino down all ya want... fact is on the court is more sucessful... off the court issues? yeah all coaches have them... Cal is no saint, he probably lives at a bar and cheats on his wife too! trust me the other coaches just havent got caught...
and i was just kidding around with the enes thing... show me where i have tlaked smack about UK's traditon??? i havent... Cal has done nothing with the tradition! lol and that was my point man, all coaches are saying that... He isnt going to come out and say "enes is going to get elgible, and we are going to whip a$$ then" no coach will say that... they all try to act like the team will give them a good game, and then after the game when they win they look good or the team looks better than he thought... I wasnt meaning that for just cal, every coach does

I wish you had specified that. You could've saved me 5 minutes out of my day that I had to take up for Uncle Cal.