Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurs 113 - Nuggets 112
Ginobili hits the game winner for the 2nd night in a row. But the bigger play was the charge he took on defense end against Carmelo who hit the shot that would've won the game. But Ginobili slid over and took a charge. And there was no question, it was a charge!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Ginobili hits the game winner for the 2nd night in a row. But the bigger play was the charge he took on defense end against Carmelo who hit the shot that would've won the game. But Ginobili slid over and took a charge. And there was no question, it was a charge!

Manu was moving forward it was not a charge. Just like last night when Ginobili walked before the game winner.
Now last night he did walk. But I guess we will agree to disagree about the charge. I just wanna state I am not a Spurs fan!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It pains me to see the Spurs victorious.
^Same here!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Now last night he did walk. But I guess we will agree to disagree about the charge. I just wanna state I am not a Spurs fan!

I am neither fan, It just look like he pushed his way into carmelo. If he would have been standing still i would agree with the call 100%. But to me he was moving forward.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I am neither fan, It just look like he pushed his way into carmelo. If he would have been standing still i would agree with the call 100%. But to me he was moving forward.

I totally see your point. I didn't pay attention to his body when the foul happened and when they were reviewing it. I just looked at his feet. And his feet weren't moving. But his body may have been leaning forward like you stated.
#BBFL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I am neither fan, It just look like he pushed his way into carmelo. If he would have been standing still i would agree with the call 100%. But to me he was moving forward.

A shooter is allowed to move forward. You can just straight forward into your shot. The defended is required to give a shooter space, it's why that three point foul is called so ofter. You cannot carry the ball into the defender, but you can shoot into a defender.
Spurs are 21-3.. Lakers should be worried. Dejaun Blair to be in his 2nd year is looking very good as a big man.
Stardust Wrote:A shooter is allowed to move forward. You can just straight forward into your shot. The defended is required to give a shooter space, it's why that three point foul is called so ofter. You cannot carry the ball into the defender, but you can shoot into a defender.

Kinda confused about where ur going with this?
^Manu is a good player, I think what SD is referring too is the Manu flop.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Manu was moving forward it was not a charge. Just like last night when Ginobili walked before the game winner.

From 0 to crying about the refs in about .2 seconds

Great videos, please check these out LOL..
zaga_fan Wrote:From 0 to crying about the refs in about .2 seconds
I think your following me Wink. anyways its not crying about anythig. They was both bad calls. the walk was not even close. The call against melo would have beena hard to call. But imo its a bad call and a crappy way to end the game.
Manu did walk the other night, no doubt. But last night it was a charge. His feet were set and he was set outside the circle. Melo just ran over him. You guys know how bad I HATE the Spurs but I call it like I see it.