Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 23 - Bengals 7
Final
Everything is in order again. Steelers win, Bungles lose, and another sweep by the Black and Gold. And to think, just one short year ago, all the smack by Bungle fans. How good they were, how they had passed the Steelers by and we Steelers fans better get used to it. Let's hear some smack now people. Let's hear it from all the Bungle fans. I said it a year ago and I'll say it again. Every seven or eight years, the Bungles have a good year. Every seven or eight years, the Steelers have an off year. True a year ago, and true today. :lmao:
This stat line for Palmer may make the city of Cincinnati go into a riot. On average I believe that he has had at least 2 picks in every game. However, the big difference in this one was 2 pick six interceptions!!! Carson, what has happened.

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING
C. Palmer 20/32 178 5.6 1 3 48.7
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I only saw the 4thQ (thanks snowy weather). It was a thing a beauty, I turned on the tv and the first play I see is Woodley's pick 6. The Bengals laid down like a bunch of beat dogs in the 4th. The only spunk I saw from the Bengals was after the game, I guess someone forgot to tell them the game was over.
Shady Grady Wrote:Everything is in order again. Steelers win, Bungles lose, and another sweep by the Black and Gold. And to think, just one short year ago, all the smack by Bungle fans. How good they were, how they had passed the Steelers by and we Steelers fans better get used to it. Let's hear some smack now people. Let's hear it from all the Bungle fans. I said it a year ago and I'll say it again. Every seven or eight years, the Bungles have a good year. Every seven or eight years, the Steelers have an off year. True a year ago, and true today. :lmao:

The Bengal fans are awful quiet this year. I wonder where they went?
Bungles Big Grin
Jarons Wrote:The Bengal fans are awful quiet this year. I wonder where they went?
That giant splashing sound you heard after about week 8 was the sound of the fairweather Bengal fans jumping ship. Now they're wearing Falcon or Patriot jerseys..2-11 :Clap: .....I love it. Steelers game ball goes to!.....Carson Palmer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:That giant splashing sound you heard after about week 8 was the sound of the fairweather Bengal fans jumping ship. Now they're wearing Falcon or Patriot jerseys..2-11 :Clap: .....I love it. Steelers game ball goes to!.....Carson Palmer.

Possibly the 2-3 best QB on your team.
Jarons Wrote:The Bengal fans are awful quiet this year. I wonder where they went?

Still here
TidesHoss32 Wrote:That giant splashing sound you heard after about week 8 was the sound of the fairweather Bengal fans jumping ship. Now they're wearing Falcon or Patriot jerseys..2-11 :Clap: .....I love it. Steelers game ball goes to!.....Carson Palmer.

Not wearing their jerseys, but still cheering whoever plays against the Steelers:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Not wearing their jerseys, but still cheering whoever plays against the Steelers:biggrin:

Much respect for all you true fans, even if it is the Bungles:Thumbs:...Dont worry, after football season is over, I have Philly Sixers/Arkansas basketball and Pirates baseball to deal with, lol..so I wont have anything to cheer about until next footall season Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:Still here
I was not referring to you Mr. Dust, you have not gone into hiding like many others, and your posts are reasonable. Last year all the Steeler threads were filled Bengal trash talk "we swept you, we are going to the Super Bowl" blah blah. I am wondering where those people are. I guess they are looking for some crow to eat.
Troy dominated this game and so did the rest of the Steelers D. Pittsburgh is rolling and their gonna keep rolling in my opinion.:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Losing Santonio Holmes hurt their passing game trmendously, him and Big Ben had great Chemistry. Their defense is to hard for other teams to handle. They make your offense strictly a passing team, but that is the weakest part of their defense as well. Their O-LINE is going to have to step up for the play-offs in order for them to beat the Patriots. But, anything is possible.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Much respect for all you true fans, even if it is the Bungles:Thumbs:...Dont worry, after football season is over, I have Philly Sixers/Arkansas basketball and Pirates baseball to deal with, lol..so I wont have anything to cheer about until next footall season Big Grin

Tides man, I thought that you have ALWAYS stated that you were an Alabama football fan and a UK basketball fan??? Never have heard you say anything about Arkansas.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Tides man, I thought that you have ALWAYS stated that you were an Alabama football fan and a UK basketball fan??? Never have heard you say anything about Arkansas.

John Pelphrey fan I believe.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Tides man, I thought that you have ALWAYS stated that you were an Alabama football fan and a UK basketball fan??? Never have heard you say anything about Arkansas.
Ive been a Hogs bball fan from way back (mid 80s, before UK stole Eddie Sutton from us, lol..)..I love UK basketball too though. Im a student of both teams, lol..but I havent had a whole lot to cheer about the past couple of years. When I talk about UK or Arkansas basketball, I still refer to both teams as "we", lol..but yeah, Im a Hogs bball fan, from the Sutton days, to the Nolan Richardson, Stan Heath, and now, of course with Pelphrey..If you get super bored, scroll back a few years on here (06, 07) during college bball season, and youll see..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Crazy Horse Wrote:Losing Santonio Holmes hurt their passing game trmendously, him and Big Ben had great Chemistry. Their defense is to hard for other teams to handle. They make your offense strictly a passing team, but that is the weakest part of their defense as well. Their O-LINE is going to have to step up for the play-offs in order for them to beat the Patriots. But, anything is possible.
The way the Patriots are playing right now, I dont think the AFC Pro Bowl team could beat them..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ive been a Hogs bball fan from way back (mid 80s, before UK stole Eddie Sutton from us, lol..)..I love UK basketball too though. Im a student of both teams, lol..but I havent had a whole lot to cheer about the past couple of years. When I talk about UK or Arkansas basketball, I still refer to both teams as "we", lol..but yeah, Im a Hogs bball fan, from the Sutton days, to the Nolan Richardson, Stan Heath, and now, of course with Pelphrey..If you get super bored, scroll back a few years on here (06, 07) during college bball season, and youll see..

Ah, okay man! I understand!
[SIZE="4"]
Im still here, just not a lot to say. We gotta start looking into a new QB. I just think the Brown's are to dumb to see that.
GO STEELERS!!! The D looks ready for the playoffs! The O still needs some work. Bruce Arians isnt a good O-Coordinator at all IMO. But he might be the worst in the league inside the Red Zone. Alot of good Steeler drives have died inside the 20 this year due to his ineptitude. But this group is starting to remind me of the '08 team. And we all know how that year ended.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:GO STEELERS!!! The D looks ready for the playoffs! The O still needs some work. Bruce Arians isnt a good O-Coordinator at all IMO. But he might be the worst in the league inside the Red Zone. Alot of good Steeler drives have died inside the 20 this year due to his ineptitude. But this group is starting to remind me of the '08 team. And we all know how that year ended.

:yikes: That's an understatement!!!
Steeler fans better enjoy the next 10 to 12 years because Cincinnati will have another division title within 15 years just like clockwork. We will have a lot of fun then (if I am still around).
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:GO STEELERS!!! The D looks ready for the playoffs! The O still needs some work. Bruce Arians isnt a good O-Coordinator at all IMO. But he might be the worst in the league inside the Red Zone. Alot of good Steeler drives have died inside the 20 this year due to his ineptitude. But this group is starting to remind me of the '08 team. And we all know how that year ended.
If we could get Mike Mularkey, I would fire Arians in half a heartbeat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]