Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Steelers 12/12
Bengals head into Pittsburgh. I know all my Steelers buddies on here are biting their nails, shivering in their shorts, and not able to eat this week due to fear and nervousness, but do the Steelers even have a chance in this game :biggrin:
Steelers roll....
Steelers "steal" one.
Stardust Wrote:Bengals head into Pittsburgh. I know all my Steelers buddies on here are biting their nails, shivering in their shorts, and not able to eat this week due to fear and nervousness, but do the Steelers even have a chance in this game :biggrin:

I just hope that the Steelers can stay on the field. The Bungles are such a force this year (sarcasm)
^ LOL, Great post.... Smile
Steelers-24
Bengals-10
Steelers- 31
Bengals- 21
I have never in my life wanted a sweep this much. After the catastrophe last year, and getting swept by the Bungles, I had to wait and let it eat at my big, fat soul. After this game, all will be right with the world. If Pitt gets after Carson and blitzes him the whole game instead playing that awful zone, we win 27-10. If Pitt plays that awful zone that couldnt stop a high school team from driving down the field on them, Pitt wins 31-24. Either way, we sweep, send Cincy even further into the depths of their cellar ****, and win number 10 and stay in first.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I have never in my life wanted a sweep this much. After the catastrophe last year, and getting swept by the Bungles, I had to wait and let it eat at my big, fat soul. After this game, all will be right with the world. If Pitt gets after Carson and blitzes him the whole game instead playing that awful zone, we win 27-10. If Pitt plays that awful zone that couldnt stop a high school team from driving down the field on them, Pitt wins 31-24. Either way, we sweep, send Cincy even further into the depths of their cellar ****, and win number 10 and stay in first.

Boy, that sounds like a wishful post. Even sounds a little fearful, like TideHoss32 is trying to talk himself into feeling good.....:biggrin: