5:15 left in 3rd qtr.
Central 40

Belfry 7

3:28 left in 3rd qtr.
Any more updates? Score?
3:08 left in 3rd qtr.

Central 40
Belfry 7
Told you Central was the best team in 3A. It isn't even close.
You gotta be ****tin me...
Pirates have suffered the turnover bug today. Great season for the Big Red. Grats to Central.
keep us updated is there a final yet?
bluuegrass Wrote:This game has been a testament for Belfry and their fans that, your intimidation methods you use at home do no work when you are away from the mountains. your wins (with help from your refs) doesn't mean much when you have to play where there are no train horns, rude announcers, and redneck fans. Belfry did not deserve or earn the right to even have played in this game

:please: Who did? No one from the east would have been close with Central!:Geek:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Central 46

Belfry 7

1:20 to go in 4th qtr.
bluuegrass Wrote:This game has been a testament for Belfry and their fans that, your intimidation methods you use at home do no work when you are away from the mountains. your wins (with help from your refs) doesn't mean much when you have to play where there are no train horns, rude announcers, and redneck fans. Belfry did not deserve or earn the right to even have played in this game

Hate to say this but being the resident belfry hater I have to say u are off your rocker. When I get to a computer I'll elaborate but I will say you don't know what u r talking about
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Final Now
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.