Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think would be best for the Titans?
Everyone is saying Reggie Bush is going 1st in the draft which would probably leave Vince Young and Matt Leinart to be the number 2 and 3 picks....The Titans get the 3rd pick and with McNair getting older and with him suffering a different injury every year I would say they will draft a QB. I know the saints get the 2nd pick but which of these 2 do you think would suit the titans....I'm gonna say Young because they are already use to playing with a QB that can pass and run..... What do you think?
i say vinsanity because like you said they are used to that kind of player at quarterback mcnair will be there for a year to teach him how to play on the pro level. and secondly i say they get him over linehart because it almost a given that the saints are taking linehart
I think Vince Young may be a little more athletic than McNair as well.
i think vince toung would be best for them
I think Leinart will be the best pro. However for this franchise I think Young would fit better because like was previously said he would fit their system.
Tenn needs a lot of things... need a better o-line, some good defense, now they needa a QB since they worked McNair to death like they did Eddie George.
"ACE" Wrote:I think Leinart will be the best pro. However for this franchise I think Young would fit better because like was previously said he would fit their system.

I disagree. I feel that Leinart is overrated. If you surrounded Shane Boyd with the weapons that Leinart had he would have been a top five pick. I think that he is a solid player, but is more in the mold of a Cade McNown than a Carson Palmer. Young should go number 2 at the latest. No way you can pick Leinart over Young. He had the most impressive game in the Rose bowl I have ever seen. --- Mel Kiper Jr. said that the entire USC defense will be drafted. That means that Young singlehanded shredded an NFL caliber defense.
"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:I disagree. I feel that Leinart is overrated. If you surrounded Shane Boyd with the weapons that Leinart had he would have been a top five pick. I think that he is a solid player, but is more in the mold of a Cade McNown than a Carson Palmer. Young should go number 2 at the latest. No way you can pick Leinart over Young. He had the most impressive game in the Rose bowl I have ever seen. --- Mel Kiper Jr. said that the entire USC defense will be drafted. That means that Young singlehanded shredded an NFL caliber defense.
woah woah now!!!!!!!!! lets not get crazy... Boyd couldnt throw a rock into the ocean from a boat.... Leinart is a good QB. he has the arm, the accuarcy and the knowledge to be a good QB in the pros. he wont be a star his first year but give him time unless he gets killed like David Carr has..

and if the entire USC defense is goin to be drafted then why wasnt they better squad in college??? they should have had outstanding stats... but the fact is they also were overrated and Mel Kiper works for ESPN so therefor he has to play into their bias of USC...
I really can't say which one I think would be a better QB at the next level so I'm just gonna wait and see and hope that the titans get the QB that they need.
id say vince young but i think their problem is that they dont have good wide recievers or much of a defense
Their Defense is awful
I think they should draft Young
vince young