Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin @ Breathitt tomarrow 1-17-06
I say magoffin
magoffins got this one
magoffin
Breathitt by 10
Breathitt by 3.
I dont see breathitt winning this one, they lost alot last year and dont seem to be doing to good this year....
On the other hand, Magoffin - a tremendously improved team - isn't getting it done either. They just can't seem to play to their strengths. They've got a potentially dominant post player, but they struggle to get him the ball. Instead, they put up crazy shots or drive into teeth of the defense with very little chance of success. Their best player only played about half the game and was on the bench for the last 4 or 5 minutes of the game in their loss to Sheldon Clark. What's up with that?
Magoffin by 3 in a close game.
"You Betcha" Wrote:On the other hand, Magoffin - a tremendously improved team - isn't getting it done either. They just can't seem to play to their strengths. They've got a potentially dominant post player, but they struggle to get him the ball. Instead, they put up crazy shots or drive into teeth of the defense with very little chance of success. Their best player only played about half the game and was on the bench for the last 4 or 5 minutes of the game in their loss to Sheldon Clark. What's up with that?

yes i have to agree with you that there center wes helton is a very good player, really talented, but he is so so lazy, i mean really i watch every magoffin game, and everytime that boy hits the ground, he sits there and screams at the ref for a foul, i mean come on, and also, about sitting him on the bench, he needs to be, if he isnt gonna play to his potential, or even try, then there is no use for him to be out there, wes needs to learn control, and SPORTSMANSHIP, he could be the best player on magoffin, if he was not so lazy
helton cries to much instead of playing ball costs them every game a really big whiner
I'll take Magoffin in this one.