Cordia over Buckhorn

Lee over Jenkins
Hazard over Wolfe

Lee over JBS
Hazard over Cordia

Championship: Lee over Hazard.

Everything looks good but they way hazard is playing they can beat lee
I think the winner of Jackson City/Lee County will be in Richmond!:champ:
i dunno roundleather hazard is starting to play good....they did beat a good paintville team
"LBJ23" Wrote:i dunno roundleather hazard is starting to play good....they did beat a good paintville team
Agree, Hazard is playing well.
Lee is playing well too. They have been very consistant after those first 2 games of the season. But I think the 14th is the most competitive All A region in the state. Hazard, Jackson City, Lee, JBS, and even Buckhorn have a shot at it.
I'm predicting the winner of Jackson City/Lee County will meet Hazard in the finals.
"Roundleather24" Wrote:I think the winner of Jackson City/Lee County will be in Richmond!:champ:
Agreed the winner of this game will be playing in Richmond:dance:
"shooter7x" Wrote:I'm predicting the winner of Jackson City/Lee County will meet Hazard in the finals.
My prediction as well. I'm hoping for City to be there. Good Luck Tigers! The whole community is behind you!:dance: Big Grinrums02: :wenumber1 :Guitar01:
after hazards win over leslie i think they will make an impact in the all a
June Buchanan is playing great ball right now, but they have a tough road in front of them. First they have to beat Owsley in Booneville, then Lee County in the semifinals, and then probably Hazard in the championship. But the way they have been playing they could do it.
Hazard or JBS
"DOC" Wrote:June Buchanan is playing great ball right now, but they have a tough road in front of them. First they have to beat Owsley in Booneville, then Lee County in the semifinals, and then probably Hazard in the championship. But the way they have been playing they could do it.
Man I could have sworn that Jackson City was in the same bracket as Lee and actually played Lee in the first round at home. I must have badly misread the brackets. Lee must of drawed a bye to the semifinals. Jackson City must have dropped out or they were moved to the lower bracket or something, could have sworn they were in the same bracket as JBS. Oh well, shows what I know. Wasn't aware that if JBS beats Owsley they automatically played Lee. Good Luck Tigers show them where you are.
"Roundleather24" Wrote:Man I could have sworn that Jackson City was in the same bracket as Lee and actually played Lee in the first round at home. I must have badly misread the brackets. Lee must of drawed a bye to the semifinals. Jackson City must have dropped out or they were moved to the lower bracket or something, could have sworn they were in the same bracket as JBS. Oh well, shows what I know. Wasn't aware that if JBS beats Owsley they automatically played Lee. Good Luck Tigers show them where you are.

Sorry.
I forgot about Jackson in the top bracket. Was just going on memory without looking it up. It could very well be Jackson in the final game. Lee will have a difficult time beating the Tigers in Jackson next Monday. I would be afraid to predict that game. It was very close at Lee until right at the end and Lee pulled out a 10 or 12 point win. It could be the same type of game in Jackson with Jackson pulling it out at the end.
And Hazard may not have as easy a time to the finals as I first thought. They have to get past a pretty good Buckhorn team in the semifinals at Sherman Neace.
Go Jenkins!
i cant wait...there is going to be some exciting games
You never know about the JBS Owsley game...If the owls could get their act together soon they will be dangerous...It will be a good one.